And once he posted he finally realised.

"Ah.. did I just?" Namjoon held himself back from doing anything else on the phone, staring blankly at the screen.

"Should I delete? But he really looks cute. Hope he doesn't take it in a wrong way, well anyway. I'm not."

He simply shook his head, turning off his phone to slide on his table.

He carried his book trying to read again to distract himself.

He has known Jimin for almost a year ever since the other one joined the college, the reason being Jungkook's interest in his friend Taehyung and for this reason Namjoon got to know Taehyung and his soulmate.

They haven't talked till now, not like Namjoon doesn't want to but they are just common friends, not close friends right?

Namjoon thinks Jimin is very interesting and cute and he surely wanna be his friend but he doesn't know why they never got to talk? Maybe no opportunity knocked in like this.

Jimin has a unique aura, his presence in the college makes the surrounding seem better, the way he talks, those crescent eyes when he smiles and the way he literally falls on the ground when he laughs.

Every little thing about him is just so cute and Namjoon likes every minor detail of him, his favourite being his sneaky glances which Namjoon knows.

Yes he knows, and thinking of this had him chuckling and shaking his head.

Namjoon then heard knocks on his door distracting him from his thoughts. He got up to open the door, revealing Jungkook.

"Hey!" Jungkook called out.

"Wanna go out?" He asked and Namjoon nodded

"Yeah sure."

With this Namjoon closed the door after him and Jungkook walked beside him, walking towards the elevator.

"You could call me for this, why come all the way up?" Namjoon asked, pressing the buttons of the elevator in the building.

"I thought to stay by your place, have some drink but I changed my mind all the way up." Jungkook said.

"Oh."

"So where'd you wanna go?" Jungkook asked.

"I am okay anywhere as long as it's not some club, it blows my mind off."

"Okay calm down, we'll not. How about a cafe?"

"We're not going on a date."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Namjoon, then smirking.

"Oh maybe surely we will, on a double date."

Namjoon now turned to face Jungkook, finding him smiling mischievously.

"Double date?"

"Yes, double date."

Namjoon frowned and Jungkook chuckled.

"So our Mr. Kim here finds this guy cute and acts as if they don't know." Hearing Jungkook's words had Namjoon chuckling, looking away.

"Not again Jungkook, it was an accident."

"Wait, how come with an accident you type cute under someone's post?"

"Well..." and the door of the elevator popped open.

"I can ask my Tae bae to ask him, you can tell me Joon." Jungkook proposed the idea as they walked together to his car.

"Jungkook please, I have no interest."
Namjoon said, getting on the passenger's seat of Jungkook's car.

"Why not? He's cute and he surely does like you."

"What?"

"I mean that's surely what I believe."

"What you believe is not the fact Jungkook. And please I seriously have no interest." Namjoon lied and Jungkook rolled his eyes starting his engine.

"Okay, let's see how far you stay regretting over your ex, what's past is past, move on." Jungkook said and focused on the road while Namjoon focused on him, expressions getting blank.

"I did Jungkook, what made you think this way?" Namjoon asked and Jungkook turned his face to him.

"Pfft, as if you don't know." Jungkook said ironically and left Namjoon surprised.

"I can read your eyes Joon, you better don't lie when you look at me. C'mon man, life is all about changes but you're living in a constant phase. He's gone." Jungkook said and Namjoon closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Probably you don't know yourself the way that I do. You need a break and definitely a change."

And Jungkook's words struck him so hard.

Does he really like Jimin or will end up breaking his heart too?

────•✧•────

UwU what do you guys think of starting chapters?

Must write your comments.

Hope you guys enjoyed!