➪27. 𝘼𝘽𝙍𝘼𝘾𝘼𝘿𝘼𝘽𝙍𝘼

Start from the beginning

Their footsteps clicked against the marble floor, as y/n's father led them towards a room down a hallway. Y/n had only been to the foyer and the sun room, and she was quite curious as to where she was being led to.

"In here, I'll be sure to explain everything." Y/n's father signaled to the room.

Peering inside, it looked like it was a regular study. A desk with monitors on, there were a few notes scattered across the surface. There were two other chairs facing the opposite side of the desk, where a black office chair was across from it.

"Take a seat, y/n."

She followed his command, and lowered herself into one of the chairs across from her father, with a desk in between them.

"Before I start, I just wanted to tell you that this is all for your own good. I'm doing this because I love you." Y/n's father spoke up.

Y/n knew that what he was going to say was probably going to be the complete opposite of love.

"Now, let's begin."

—When Tadashi found out that Neon was a "no-show" to her beef against Shadow in the tournament, he knew he was too late

When Tadashi found out that Neon was a "no-show" to her beef against Shadow in the tournament, he knew he was too late.

"The fact that I knew about this and yet I still manage to let her slip away!" He thought, frustrated at himself.

How had he gone from just stopping Adam skating, to helping a teenage girl in serious trouble?

Why did she even matter that much to him?

"This is all for stopping Adam from skating. If I ruin his plans for his Garden of Eden, he'll give up on skateboarding."

He snapped out of his thoughts, thinking about the best solution to this problem.

If Tadashi's hypothesis about y/n currently being at the Shindo mansion was correct, that meant he would have a chance to probably sneak a conversation with her after S.

It would also probably be their best move to get her to live in the mansion for a while as well.

Tadashi had enough time. He could fix this. He just needed to be able to get to the top of S, take on Adam, and help y/n out of her situation.

"Ainosuke, I just want you to love skating with other people for fun again!"