Chatper 14

Hermione came over to us while we were dancing. She gave me a big smile, "so looks like you too are having fun"

I let out a little laugh, "yeah we are" I looked up at Cedric and smiled.
"Well me, Ron, Harry and Ginny are going to head up to the common room if you guys wanted to come?" Hermione said

"We'll come up later" Cedric said
Hermione looked at me and smiled
And then left. Me and Cedric dance a few more times before leaving, "oh before we go to the common room, can I just get out of these shoes there killing me"

He smiled "sure" we walked up to my dorm and o drop of the shoes and slipped in to someone more comfortable. I walked out the door and we walked down to the common doom,
"Hey guys" I said while sitting down.

"Hey you guys came" Hermione said we spent the night talking and laughing, I was glad that I danced with Cedric tonight. I wasn't even thinking of Draco that whole time, I look at the time it's was 1:00am it was Christmas.
"Merry Christmas guys" I said with a smile on my face.

They all smiled and said Merry Christmas.

"Well I should go to bed" I said walked to the door,

"wait I'll walk you down" Cedric said opening the door.

I turn to look at Hermione, and smiled.
Ron smiled and started kissing his hand and Cedric wasn't looking. Harry and Hermione were trying not to laugh.
"Stop" I said quietly

"What" Cedric said

"Oh it's nothing"

We walked out the door and walked once more up to my dorm. Before I walked in, I talked to Cedric,
"I had a nice time tonight" I said smiling

He let out a little laugh, "well I'm glad"
We sat there looking into each other's eyes, he got closer to my face and I got closer to his. He gently kissed my lips, and I kissed him back. He was very gentle compared to Draco. We pull back, I was blushing I could feel it.

"Goodnight" I said while opening  the door.

"Goodnight" then he left.

I was happy, I was filled up with joy. I danced around my room until I heard a knock at the door. I opened it, then my smile went away, it was Draco, I tried to close the door but his hand was to strong. "Go away!" I yelled at him, he came in my dorm.

"Can we just talk, please" he said,
I sighed I didn't really want to talk to him, but I new that I would have to sometime.

"Fine what do you want"

"I want you back"

How could he say such a thing, was he stupid or something, why would he think that I wanted him back after what he did.

"Are you serious?" I said with discussed on my face.

I paste around my dorm,
"Y/n sit down please and talk to me"
I didn't stop,
"how could you say such a thing! How could you even think that I would want you back after what you did to me!" I stared to break down and cry. I hate him so much.

I stood there in silence, waiting for him to say something.
"What if I said that I didn't need you, what would you say"
He laugh,
"That's the thing you would never say that and you need me"

Did he really think that I do need him. Well I kinda do but he doesn't need to know that.
"Oh really, you think I need you?"
He nodded his head.
"Well I don't fucking need you!!"

"Oh please  Y/n you would never move on from me"

I scoffed
"well guess what Draco I have moved on"

He laughed again "bull shit"

"You don't believe me, well he's has already fuck me, and I let him"
This didn't really happen, I just said it to make him mad.

His head snapped up at me looking me in the eye. "Who is it" he said I wasn't going to tell because A: it didn't really happen and B: it was based off of Cedric and he would kill him if he found out that he kissed me.

"Why do you care, we're not together, so just go fuck Astoria" I said

"First of all, "we" were never a thing"

How could be say that after all the things we did. And what he said.
I was crying so hard right now,

"Okay so we weren't a "thing" after all you said and after all we did" I said

"It's called acting" he said

"Get out of here you make me sick!" I said

"Thanks, hopefully I can return the comment one day"

That asshole, he was a fucking toxic asshole.
I hated him, I hated him,

I hated him.

Hope you guys are liking the story, I feel like I have improved a whole lot because of  the more writing I do, and thank you for reading this book it means a lot to me, and it gives me motivation to keep writing.