Chapter 4

Once I was done with Draco I went and met up with Hermione, Harry and Ron. "Hey Y/n there's another party you should come" Hermione said. "I don't think so last party I got really drunk" I said back,

"Oh it will be fine, please come" I thought about it for a bit until answering her. "Oh fine what time" I said "Great! It's a 9:00" I really didn't want to go but I would do anything for Hermione. "So what about you Harry are you coming?" I said "Hermione's making me" he whispered hoping she wouldn't hear.

I saw Cedric walking towards us "Hey can I talk to you" Cedric asked "yeah sure" we walked away from Harry, Hermione and Ron. "What is it?" I questioned him, "um since the Yule ball is not that far away I was wondering if you wanted to go-" I cut him off "yes of course I would love to go with you!"

He smiled and turn red "oh well that's amazing" he said then walked away. I went to go have breakfast, but this time I sat at my own table the Slytherin table. The only reason why I sat with Harry, Ron and Hermione was because they were my friends. I didn't really make a lot of friends with the girls in my own house,

First of all there was Pansy, she was a bitch to me all the time. She is obsessed with Draco Malfoy, if I was his partner in Potions, she would think I was trying to steel her man.

But I was friends with Blaise he was nice and all, and funny but we don't hang out to much. But I would like to because he is a cool guy.

Then there's my number one best friend that is in my house, Astoria Greengrass. We have been friends for a long time, we just haven't had the time to hangout because we have been busy. But that will change.

Once I sat down at the Slytherin table there she was "TORI!!" I yelled, Even though her name was Astoria she like to be called Tori. "Y/N!!" We run to each other and hugged. "I haven't seen you in so long! Where have you been" she said "you just weren't looking hard enough" I laughed.

"We have to catch up, come sit" we sat down at the table beside the rest of the Slytherin's including Blaise and Draco
Draco started at us as we sat. "So Tori taking time off of school?" Draco said, I looked at her in confusion,

"Shut it Draco" she snapped back then went quite. "What are you talking about?" I questioned Draco stared at Tori then at me. "Don't you think she should know, after all your best friends" he said then smirk waiting for her to say something.

"DRACO I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" She started to get really mad.
"Can someone tell me what's going on" I said. Draco sat there smirking at Tori, Draco slaps his hand on the table "Fine then, since no one will I'll tell her" he said.

"Draco stop it!" Pansy said, what we're they talking about? Why does everyone know but me? I thought to myself,
"Tori was taking time off of school" he said "okay and so what's wrong with that?" I said.

Tori sat there staring at the floor while Draco was talking. I could see she was getting sad, "She was taking time off because she has family issues" he said the last two words with a pouty face "And not only family issues, her mother slept with another man, so doesn't that mean slut is in your blood Tori?" He said the smirk.

I didn't know the whole situation but I knew he took it to far so I snapped at him, I wasn't going to let Malfoy get away with this. "Says you Malfoy, your the one with Daddy issues!" The whole Slytherin table went quite.

I could see a smile starting to form on Tori's face. "Oh and not to mention don't you like fuck every girl at Hogwarts each night" I said then smirked at him Blaise started laughing then Tori did as well.

He grew with anger I could see it in his eyes. "What did you say to me!" He was angry I could tell, I leaned in and whispered in-front of his face "you heard me". I got up and pull Tori along with me, we went to my dorm "omg Y/n that was amazing! I've never seen someone sick up to Malfoy like that!"
She said while pacing back and forth.

"Also thank you" she said and smiled, i smiled back then looked at the clock "oh shit, we're going to be late for Potions!" We ran back down as fast as we could, then we slowed down as we entered the classroom. "Miss Greengrass Miss Y/L/N your late" professor Snape said as he was writing on the chalk board.

"Um yes we know were so-" "Sit" he cut me off, he always did that he would never let you finish your sentence.

I sat beside Tori and of course Malfoy was there. "hey......hey" I heard a whisper trying to get my attention I knew it was Malfoy but I ignored it. "Hey I'm talking to you" and then he poked me with his pencil. "Owe what the heck Malfoy" I said to him,

"I need to speak to you...now" I said
What was with this kid? So I'm just supposed to get up and leave class with you I said in my head. "May I go to the bathroom"
"yes go Miss Y/L/N" Snape said.

I went to the bathroom and waited for Draco to come. Once he did, he looked at me with a smirk on his face "why the smirk?" I questioned "I didn't like how you talk to me yesterday, now you will be punished" he said while coming closer to me.

"Punished? What do you mean"

Hi guys!! I hope you have been liking the story and let me know if you want me to add more ideas, I will be writing a lot more chapters so comment down below on some ideas