Chapter 3

I woke up in a bed with someone beside me I turn to get a better look at who it was. It was Cedric? "What the hell, Cedric" I whispered trying to wake him up. "What?" He said in a sleepy voice,

"Wake up!" I through a pillow at him. "Okay I'm up!" He said, "what the hell happened last night" I said rubbing my head. I slowly turn to him "did we-"

"no there's no way" he said cutting me off. "Wait this isn't my room tho" I told him.

We both looked around , "it not my room" he said as well. "Then who's room is it?" Then someone walk in the door it was Hermione, "oh good Draco said you would still be here, now come on your going to be late" she said.

"Wait what do you mean by Draco new we were here?" I questioned, "last night Draco put you and Cedric in his room because you were so drunk to walk back to your own dorms".

"We were that drunk?" Cedric said,

"We will y'all about this at breakfast we're going to be late!" Hermione said then walking out the door. "I'll meet up with you at breakfast I have to go change" I said then leaving as well.

Once I got changed I meet up with Hermione, Ron, Harry and Cedric. I was glad that I met Cedric at that party, because now we're close. When we were at our table eating breakfast I saw Draco across the room. "I'll be right back" said to them, I went up to Draco and sat next to him.

"Um I wanted to thank you for what you did last night, with me and Cedric" he didn't say anything, he's not that good at showing emotion. "No problem" that's all he said? I walked away and went to class, I was in potions with Cedric and Hermione we walked to class together.

I saw Draco staring at me when I walked in, I tried to not look at him and keep walking. There was no sets left so there was no other chose to sit beside .Draco. I didn't say anything at first but he kept staring at me, "can you stop staring at me?" I whispered

"How could I stop staring at something that is so beautiful" he said then smirked. I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything.

I felt a hand touch my thigh. "What the fuck Draco" I whispered, mad at him. "Oh come on Y/n your fine" he kept touching my thigh up and down. Going higher each time, I raised my hand. "May I go to the bathroom" I said,

"Yes you may" Snape said. I ran to my dorm to go to the bathroom hoping Draco didn't follow me. I locked the door and sat on my bed just processing what happened.

Why was Malfoy doing this he was never interested in me before? "If he was going to do this I was going to tease the shit out of him" I said to myself. I heard someone trying to open the door,

"Y/n open the door" I recognized this voice it was Draco again. "One second!" I said to him, I quickly put on a short dress that just covered my but. And my boobs where popping out, I put it on under my rob. "Open the door" Draco said "I said hold on!" Then I opened the door.

"What do you want Malfoy?" He looked at me up and down "I wanted to make sure you were okay" I laughed "bull shit" I said then walking to my bed and he walk towards me. My plan was going to work out perfectly,

He sat beside me. I stood up in front of him, "Since you did something for me, why don't I do something for you" I said then un-doing my robe, showing my dress. He was shocked and he kept staring at me,

I sat on his lap, and rapped my arms around his neck. I rub myself on his dick teasing him, "Oh Y/n" he said. I new he wanted it, I started to un-button his shirt. Once I got his shirt off he leaned in for a kiss but I backed away. And whispered in his ear

"Do you want me" I new I was in full control I could do anything. "Ye-Yes I do" he said trying not to moan, "I can't hear you" I said teasing him. "I want you plea-please let me fuck you" he said moaning. I started to pull away from him but he grab me "please make me cum" he was a moaning mess for me. And I wasn't even doing anything.

"Maybe another time" I said laughing and walked away. He was mad I could tell, "you will regret this Y/n" he said at me "yeah okay" I said then walking away.

Trust me Y/n and Draco get closer through out the book, and that mean things get spicy.