Park Jimin's POV

With frustration building up in me, I hit the wheels  in front of me as loud as I can. I purposely showed anger towards the security guard before I made a U-turn to leave the hospital. After I got into the main road, I kept hitting the wheels as I drove my car in silent tears.

When I almost reached the traffic light, I made a hard turn to the left and stopped my car near the bus stop there. I did not care how the people waiting at the bus stop looked at me or my car. They could not see me though, the dark tinted window prevented them to see me crying in here.

As I was silently tearing up with my head rested on the wheels, a few knocks on the window bothered me. I turned to the window and automatically cursed in my heart when I saw the person out there.

It took me a few minutes before I opened my mouth to speak to him. He has been waiting for me to speak even though I just rolled down my window to tell him to leave me alone. He stayed standing out there and it made me a bit guilty towards him.

As I got out of my car, I leaned against the door and asked why he wasted his time with me. He chuckled at my words which made my eyes gave him a sharp stare to intimidate him. He might be taller than I am but he should know that I can make him feel small with me.

"Sorry. I just...can't believe you're saying I'm wasting my time when I'm here to help you, buddy.", he said as he tapped my shoulder.

I moved my body away from his hand and told him, "Don't act so nice with me. We're not buddies, Park Chanyeol-ssi."

He hissed as if in pain before he touched his heart, "You're hurting me, Park Jimin-ssi."

"Can you just go straight to the point? I have no time to waste, you know?", I replied as I grabbed the handle of the door before he asked me to wait before I leave. "Tell me what you want. I really don't have time to play around, Chanyeol-ssi.", I said as I briefly looked at my watch.

"Do you know that Chaeyoung no longer works at the hospital?", his words made me looked up at him with shock.

"What do you mean?", I asked him back.

🥀🥀🥀

Right after knowing that Chaeyoung has moved to Busan a week ago, I quickly drove to the highway to go to Busan. I did not care about anything else anymore. I did not care that Seulgi will get home anytime soon after her therapy session today. I did not care that I have to attend an online meeting in the afternoon. I only cared about someone dear to my heart...

"And then, what? She feels broken and hurt herself? Blaming herself for what already happened? I can't let her be like that, Jimin..."

"You didn't give her the support she needs, Jimin... You forgot to care for her feelings."

"The whole thing of me being away from there is so that you can give unnie the support she needs. Be her friend, be her listener, that's what you should do. Tell me, Jimin. Do you do all that for her?"

"How can you leave her alone at home?"

"Jimin, go home. Do as I say. Be her friend. Be someone that understands her. Give her the support she needs."

"What if she finds out you come here to see me? What if she runs away from our house? Have you think about that?"

"If you love me...please focus on Seulgi unnie for now. Give your attention to her..."

Just because of her words that were playing in my head, I slowed down my car and lose all my courage to seek for her. I realized that this is what she wanted from me. She wants me to go to Seulgi and not chasing after her.

🥀🥀🥀

When I reached home, I saw Seulgi near Joohwang's tank. She seemed to be drawn to the fish as she did not realized I stood next to her. Or so I thought...

"What's its name?", she spoke to me.

"I'm sorry?", I replied as I was not sure what she asked about.

She pointed to Joohwang. "It must have a name already.", she said to me.

"Oh....yeah..the fish...its name is Joohwang.", I stuttered as speaking about the fish reminded me of Chaeyoung.

"Joohwang?", she repeated.

I nodded and unknowingly mentioned Chaeyoung, "Your sister named it."

I realized that I just made the surrounding suddenly quiet after that. Seulgi slowly walked away and went to the living room. I felt guilty of what I said and followed her to apologize in case she is angry with me.

"It's fine, Jimin. You didn't have to apologize.", she replied to me before I said okay in response.

Then, both of us went quiet as she turned on the TV and started to change the channels a few times. After a while, she turned off the TV and stood up. I kept looking at her and at that time, she sighed as she looked at me.

"Why, Jimin? You've been following me and watching me like a bodyguard. You make me feel uncomfortable with you.", I shook my head at her so that she will not misunderstand me.

I stood up and kept shaking my head, "Don't get me wrong, Seul. I just...I..."

"What?", she asked as she crossed her arms.

"Umm...can we..talk? Like we used to.", I asked her back.

She looked at me for a moment before she sat back on the couch.

"What do you want to talk about with me?", Seulgi asked so I went back to sit down on my sofa across hers.

"Umm...how are you? I mean...we..haven't seen for two months...how..."

"Bad. Worst time ever. If that's what you want to know about that two months I went missing.", Seulgi suddenly stopped me from talking.

"Oh..Seul, if you don't want to talk about..."

"I hate him. I hate him so much. He tortured me, Jimin. I thought he loves me but...", I went up to her when she started to cry and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey, you don't have to tell me about him if it's painful for you.", I tried to comfort her as I let her cry on my shoulder. "It's okay, Seulgi. It's okay.", I patted her back softly until she stopped crying.

🥀🥀🥀

Bye-bye, see you guys later. Take care, my dear readers! 🤗