Chapter 1: a new beginning.

*ready for the next chapter??? Good! Me two!*

Adriana was sobbing into her paws... Breathing in distress heavily...

The carriage ride was short cause they were in a hurry.

"Your majesty, were here." Said the last guard that was there as he opened the door.

The queen stepped out silently, and stood before the two panting wolves who pulled her carriage, and her last surviving guard.

"Thank you. All of you."

She showed them a kind smile, assuring them that things were going to be alright.

They bowed their heads in loyalty.

Her adviser and best friend was standing at the doorway of the castle. Her name was Connie. She had lassie brown fur with white on her belly paws and tail. She had deep chocolate colored eyes that were calming to whoever she looked at. She and Adriana have been friends since kindergarten, and stayed together since.

"Hey Nana!" What a funny nickname! She wore a pink bow around her neck today.

"I'm glad your here!" She was wagging her tail in excitement.

Adriana was happy too but...

"AGHHH!" She fell to the ground clutching her stomach.

Connie gasped. "Nana?! What's wrong?!"

She rushed to her friends side.

"Get me...the doctor!" Adriana said before she was carried by servants to her room.

Connie then realized what was happening! "No way! It's time!!!"

She followed her friend towards the bedroom now more exited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the greatest thing ever!!!" Connie said comforting her friend.

"I wonder when I should announce this to the kingdom?" Adriana said her breathing calming down.

Then the doctor walked in after awhile carrying a plush bag with the queens 2 newborn pups.

"Their evaluation went well. Congratulations your majesty, I'm sure the kingdom will be looking forward to the big news!" He handed Connie the soft bag and she handed them to the queen.

"You have 2 healthy daughters, they will make a fine air to the throne."

Adriana unfolded the blanket they were in and gasped. "Oh my goodness!"

"What?! What is it?!" Connie examined the tiny wolves.

"Their-their!" The queen was shocked.

"Oh, yes and I think I forgot to mention that they are a new species?" The doctor interrupted her quickly.

"Oh...my...god! This is amazing!!! Who would of thought that a new species would ever be born into the royal family?! Nana do you know what this means?!"

Connie was getting very excited now.

The doctor gathered his things, said goodbye and walked out of the room heading home.

"Hey what's their names? Did you think of names? Huh? Did you?"

"SHHHH! Their asleep!" She glanced down and picked up the pup with red colored angel wing and demon wing.

"This one is Viviana Marie."

"Ooh fancy! How about the other?"Connie kept her voice at a whisper.

---------------------------------- the puppies point of view------------------

(How did everything change so fast? It's...dark... Wait... Theirs something fuzzy next to me...)

Vivi whimpers.

( I wonder what that is? .............I..........how come I know nothing? Am I supposed to be here? Woah! Wh-what's that?!)

---------------------back to normal------------------

Adriana picked up the pup with the blue angel wing and demon wing.

"This one is Alexandra Celeste." She gently puts them both down.

"Which was born first? We need to know who is next in line for the throne!" Connie got out her clipboard and pen.

Adriana looked at Connie and said " Alex!"