Chapter 2- BISH WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Y/N's P.O.V

I stared at the teacher. I'm a frigin natural Double D, oh hell no! Before I could even get the strangle the teacher Haruhi dragged me to my seat next to her, knowing that I have a temper with stupid people who don't have common sense. "Do you really think I'm gonna let that idiot of a teacher call me a boy!? You have another thing coming." I said under my breath looking at Haruhi, glaring.

"Look if you do ... what you do, then that teachers gonna scream louder then that guy singing ' chandelier'. After class let's just tell the teacher he made a-" Before Haruhi could say anything else the teacher interrupted.

"Mr. L/n, can you tell me the answer for this question? What are the polar coordinance whose criterion coordinates whole three?" Said the teacher, all eyes stared at me.

I sighed and looked at the teacher. "The answer is 3 pi over 2." The teacher widen his eyes and checked his book, after a while he cleared his throat and looked at me. "That is correct, but for now on please put the talking to a minimum Mr. Y/n."

I nodded and looked at Haruhi's face, she was trying so hard not to laugh. She looked at me and whispered. "Did you see the look on his face?!" She giggled, I chuckled softly. "Course I did, bish I made his face like that." We fisted bumped and imitated explosions, wiggling our fingers.

~ Time skip by Haru's love for water from Free!~

After class me and Haruhi went to the teacher but was swarmed by girls with hearts. "Haruhi! Do you know mr. L/n?" I rolled my eyes and looked at the girl who asked the question. "Sweetheart please, we're the same age, I don'nat want any formal things." I winked at her. "Just want my name." She blushed like a tomato, maybe even more red. ... what's more red then a tomato? Apple ... no their just darker. Strawberry .... nah, there as red as a tomato. ... hey! I just made a simile!

I was so lost in thought that Haruhi was waving her hands in my face. "F/a (favorite animal)-chan? Can you drop me off at my club?" I smiled and nodded.

We came to a music room. I raised my eyebrow. "Girl? With your music skill? Na-ah don't teeell me you joined band." Haruhi rolled her eyes. "I wish I was." She said under her breath. I got confused and opened the door.

When I did roses came at us and I was looking at 6 boys. "Oh, it's just you Haruhi." Said a tall boy with dark Jade green hair and glasses. A small boy came up to us. "Hi! Who are you? Are you a new customer?" He had strawberry blond hair and honey like eyes(see what I did there? Huh? Hu- you don't? Oh. .... well then ....)

A boy with violet eyes and blond hair came up to me a posed. "Well hello lost puppy." He winked at me. "Looking for something?"

I clinged to Haruhi's uniform and bit my lip, shivering. "R-ru-ru?" I said. They all blushed and looked at me. Haruhi smacked the boys hands. "Tamaki-senpi stop scaring my friend." The one named 'Tamaki' looked shocked and then was glooming in a corner.

"Haruhi. Explain." Said the emotionless four eyes. She cleared her throat and looked at the boys. "Everyone, this is an old friend of mine. We've been through a lot." As she was saying that she entwine her fingers with mine, I gladly excepted. "I mean ... a lot ..." She got a little teary. I draped my arm around her and made her look at me. We really have been through a lot, I was there when her mother passed, I was there when she became independent and didn't want to rely on anyone, I was there for many things.

I let go of her. "I was just dropping her off." I looked at Haruhi. " I have a shift at the café tonight so I can't eat with you and your dad." Her eyes went wide and she grabbed my hand. "We'll deliver." She argued back. "Haruhi, I'm taking a shift til one in the morning, then after I need to do homework, by the time I'm done it's gonna be about 4 in the morning, your foods gonna be cold by then."

She groaned in annoyance. Now, your probably wondering 'why doesn't your parents feed you' well my parents are gone. Forgot to mention that. And if your like 'well that's good information to hold back' well let me tell you something, I'm friggin you girly! You should already know that! (Lol I broke the forth wall). I sighed and patted her head smiling. "Have a good day at band club ru-ru."

The boys looked at me confused. The little boy came to me and giggled. "This isn't a band club! This is a host club!" I freeze when I heard the word 'host'. Haruhi sweat dropped and chuckled nervously. "Weeeeeelllllll look at the time! You gotta g-"

"HARUHI FUJIOKA! YOU GOT SOME X'PLANIN TO DA!" I screamed, crossing my arms, twiching my eyes and having an irking mark in my forehead.

~one explanation later ~

I hand my index finger and thumb on my chin, thinking about this. Haruhi has a debt, ... I need to help her. She's done so much for me. ... I looked at the people she introduced me to. ... hmm. .... I didn't tell them I'm a girl, she didn't tell them I'm a girl, they don't know I'm a girl, neither does the people in this dumb pink school. I looked at the four eyes named kyoya. "Hey, four eyes." Kyoya looked at me, raising his eyebrow. "I want to help with her debt. Give me half of it, and by paying it off I'll become a host, and with my job I can pay it off 2 times more faster."

He thought about it. "Hmm. ...you have a face but ..." That's when the two twins, Hikaru and Kaoru draped their arms on both of my shoulders. "The girls seem to love him Kyoya, they were fangirling about him the moment he came in the room."

I looked at one of them, Kaoru. "Thanks Kaoru." His eyes widen for some reason, I looked at Hikaru. "You two Hikaru, but it's Kyoya and Tamaki's decision." Hikaru looked at me wide eyes too I gave a questioning look then shrugged it off.

Tamaki smiled "You will be a host! You will woo the ladies of Ouran Academy, and you will be our little play boy." He winked.

I looked at him and tapped my head and looked at him again, my e/c blazed with flames. "Bish what you talkin 'play boy' I ain't no body ho!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A / n :

Thanks for reading this chapter, sorry if it sucked, I will be updated next weekend! Til then Bye bye!

Oh almost forgot! What host type do you want to be:

1) The Rebel, Bad Boy Type

2) The Innocence, Shy Type

3) The Random Type

4) The Poetic Deep Type

5) Other (if other, suggest the type you want)