Chapter 1- DO I REALLY LOOK LIKE A BOY!?

Y/n's P.O.V

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Bee- Boom.

I smashed my alarm clock. "Shut up ..." I murmured sleepily. It was the first day of my new school, Oruan High school, and right now, as you could see, I'm not a 'happy camper' when it came to waking up. I rubbed my eyes to see the alarm clock -half smashed- at 7:50 A.M. I screamed and got ready. brushing my h/l h/c, I wrapped my D-cup breasts with my tape cloth, and put on an earth soiled sweater over it, my pants were ripped black jeans and shoes of midnight converses. I didn't have any money to buy myself a uniform. Even if it did I wouldn't even try it, I DO NOT WEAR YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wear dresses, but it's only my uniform for my job. Yup. I work at the famous Maid Latte with a friend from middle school, who now goes to another school.

Now, you're probably wondering, me, a 'commoner' going to a rich kid school? Well my friends, there is something that I would like to say- IT'S CALLED SCHOLARSHIP BITCHES!!!!!!God damn it, I don't know if you noticed, but I'm smart enough to get a scholarship. When I was done I didn't have time to eat a proper breakfast so I just burned a bread and ran out of the door, stuffing the burnt bread in my mouth. I looked at my phone, 7:55 A.M. Five more minutes.

I came to the campus, and what do I find, the whole school buildings are HUGE! ... AND PINK!? I almost choked on the bread. WHO PAINTS A SCHOOL PINK?! I groaned in annoyance and walked to my class. A-1.

When I did I only had two minutes to spare, so what did I do? I ran to Haruhi and hugged her. "RU-RU! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled happily, getting practically everyone's attentio, but I didn't really care, and right now, so didn't Haruhi.

She hugged me and buried her head in my chest -I'm an inch taller then her- and started getting a little teary. "Y/n ... you actually made it." I giggles at her response. "What? You thought I was gonna leave ya hanging? Girl you tripin." I whispered.

We let go and I just realized that she looking like a boy. I raised my eyebrow and she rubbed the back of her head, looking embarrassed, her big earth like eyes looking into my eyes in reassurance, pleading way. I nodded in understanding. Knowing this girl, something very important must have happened that made her look like a boy. (Pfh, or she was forced to be a boy and a host because of a vase that was really obviously on the edge of the table)

The bell rang and I went to the front of the class. Everyone looked at me and blushed. The boys looked at me half opened eye and smiled bashfully, the girls blushed and giggled whispering at each other. The only ones who weren't doing anything was Haruhi, and two twins with ginger hair and amber eyes. They had a smirk of  deviousness. I smirked at that, maybe this school isn't all that bad.

"Everyone." Said the teacher, everyone in the class came quiet. "This, is Mr. Y/F/N Y/L/N, he will be your new classmate. Please treat him with respect."

The girls blushed at my name, the boys looked at me with a gleam in their eyes. I just looked at the teacher, in amazement, then too Haruhi, who was looking at the others, murmuring something and rolling her eyes.

Do I really look like a boy?! Or is this school just dumb?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A / n :
Thanks for reading this chapter, sorry if it sucked. I'll update soon, but til then Bye bye!