his heart felt like it was about to break through his rib cage, his stomach felt all weird and like he wanted to be sick, in a good way?

"sorry." they both said in sync. "no you're fine." again, in sync. shotaro let out a small giggle, making the taller's heart skip a beat.

"can i.. stay in here tonight?" the older asked in a soft voice. "mhm." was all sungchan replied with before being hugged and of corse, as always, falling asleep in the weirdest position.

sungchan was awoken later at night than before to the sound of sobbing or whimpering, and to not having a small boy in his arms anymore.

he sat up and looked around, finding the smaller with his head buried his his knees, back up against the headboard.

"shotaro?" he asked in a worried voiced, placing a hand on his knee. the mentioned male flinched, "don't touch me!" he yelped, hitting his hand away, breaking into a small, quiet fit of tears.

"what? are you okay?" sungchan asked concernedly, not touching him again. when the brunette didn't get a response he frowned.

"taro?" he sat closer to him, "it's just me, sungchan."
the smaller lifted his his head and looked at him, "channie?" "mhm." he nodded, twirling the silver hair with a finger.

"i-i'm sorry.. i had a b-bad dream.." he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. "it's okay, wanna talk about it?" the taller asked.

shotaro didn't respond, he just stared at the floor with an almost scared expression on his face. "it's okay, you don't have to.." "thanks.." he mumbled, hugging himself tighter.

"cmon," sungchan said, opening his arms for a hug, which the smaller accepted.

༺•❀•༻

the annoying alarm woke the two boys up, both which had not enough sleep to actually go to school and focus for a whole day.

"fuck school." the younger groaned as he sat up. eventually they actually got out of bed, going to do their own things to get ready for school.

but, just as the japanese saw the taller leave his room he snuck back in and went to his closet. he looked at all the options and chose a black, graphic hoodie that looked way to big for him.

he snickered and ran back into his own room before showering. he matched the hoodie with his blue, ripped denim jeans and of course, his white pumas.

the hoodie certainly was too big for him, the sweater paws he had were about 10cm long and the hoodie ended just above his knees.

he added a few chain necklaces, just adding to the outfit before styling his hair messily and only doing eyeliner and concealer.

"ooh~ okay.." he smiled at himself in the mirror, liking the new kind of outfit. he packed his bag and walked out his room, today they were walking to school with taeyong and not lucas, since he didn't come home last night ;).

"cmon~ let's go!" he sang, linking arms with taeyong. "okayy? you're happy today."
"what? can't a man be happy?" he asked. "sure i guess."

the three walked into the gates and lucas approached them. "sorry i didn't tell you i wasn't coming home." he told taeyong, since he got worried as fuck last night.

"it's fine, just tell me if you're fucking your boyfriend next tim-" "i wasn't." lucas interrupted, cheeks slightly pink.

"oh? you're outfits different- isn't that sungchan's hoodie?" lucas changed the topic, moving onto the second shortest there.

"uhh- gotta dash!" shotaro said quickly before running off towards his other group of weirdos.

"GUESS WHAT BITCHES?!" donghyuck yelled loudly. "what?" renjun asked boredly. "i just got US ALL , including your boyfriend," donghyuck looked at the silver haired, "i don't have a-" "I GOT US ALL TICKETS TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK!" he spoke even louder.

"REALLY?!" renjun asked excitedly. "YES!" donghuck squealed back. the two held hands and jumped around in a circle, jaemin, jeno and shotaro all watched in confusion.

"great. i guess i'm being forced to go?" jeno asked sadly. "YEP! AND EVEN BETTER!" donghyuck grinned, "JISUNG'S COMING TO!"
"PWARKIE!" renjun and shotaro said loudly at once.

"can y'all chill? i can hear you all squealing from a mile away." mark said as he walked up to them.
"no because we're ALL going to an amusement park after school, including YOU." renjun grinned.

"okay, times up, class time!" jaemin said as the bell went, the three boys groaning.

༺•❀•༻

~ahaha
DON'T FORGET!

✨~ahahaDON'T FORGET!

~