Chapter One

" yunlan ! Gege ! Please open the door ...please " da qing said his voice wavering from crying , his eyes puffy , this day is worst day of his gege life and he can't see his gege slowly - slowly fall apart like this .

Today is his brother in law's first death anniversary " Shen wei " , it been one year since his death and his gege hold himself responsible for his husband death .

Flashback :

26 th of Jan 2016

It was the happiest day of zhao yunlan , he was getting married to his lover Shen wei .

He can't describe how happy he is , they both wearing white suits , looking indescribably beautiful after all it's there big day .

After getting married happily they went for there honeymoon Hawaii , everything went smoothly but there only one problem .

Its there dad zhao xin ci , he don't like Shen wei very much , he wants yunlan to marry his friends daughter Zhu Hong , they even get engaged but the next night of engagement both Shen wei and yunlan run away from home .

There dad try to found about yunlan but da qing always inform first his gege whenever Mr zhao try to reach at any location of them .

To live a happy and peaceful life Shen wei and yunlan went to small city name " dragon city ".

That city was all yunlan can ask for , away from big cities busy life , he got a job as cheif of secret department of police based on his qualification and experience while Shen wei got a job of professor in dragon city university .

There peaceful and full of love life was going smoothly until the day , Shen wei got kidnapped by a criminal to take revenge on yunlan .

The criminal take Shen wei into an abondoen factory between the dense forest and ask yunlan to come alone or he will kill Shen wei .

And yunlan did , he loved Shen wei very much , he can't let his husband die because of his carelessness .

When he came to that abondoen building , it's all empty and but not so big , it have two Floor with many room .

Yunlan shout for criminal to come out and give back his Shen wei to him , the criminal came and fire on yunlan who doged first one but the second built hit his leg making fall to the ground but yunlan didn't back down as he fire at the criminal near his heart making him fall on floor .

He run toward the man and asked him where his Shen wei but the man laughed and only said one sentence" find yourself before it's too late " with that he died .

Yunlan shout for Shen wei name but he didn't get any response , he checked every room but there was many rooms and some locked , some open , he was checking one room when he heard a bomb blast , the floor beneath him start shaking , then he heard second blast , then third , that bastard put bomb in whole building , yunlan
shout Shen wei name as loud as he can , he's getting insane , trying his best to find his husband , his heart racing , his fellow police officers came and try to drag him away from building but he won't let go without his Shen wei .

With last blast in that building everything went black and dark for yunlan .