YEAR 5 - THE WOMAN THAT LOVES PINK

Start from the beginning

She started to give them books.

"Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven, but please know from now on you will be following a carefully structured ministry approved course of defensive magic.........yes, Ms. Granger?" She asked Hermione that had her hand high in the air

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells."

"Using spells? Well I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom?" She asked going close to the girl

"We're not going to use magic?" Hermione asked

"You will be learning about defensive spells in a secure risk-free way." She explained

Harry shook his head.

"What use is that if we're gonna be attacked, it won't be risk-free." He said

She looked angry at his input.

"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class!" She scolded "It is the view of the ministry, that a theoretical knowledge would be sufficient to get you through your examinations, which, after all, is what school is for."

"And those theories are supposed to prepare us for what without spells?"

"There is nothing out there dear, who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself?" She asked Harry

"Lord Voldemort."

The whole class was now in silence.

Dolores's face couldn't mask how much she hated Harry for saying that name.

"Let me make this quite plain, you have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This. Is. A. Lie."

Harry shook his head

"It's not a lie. I saw him!"

She was angry.

"Detention, Mr. Potter."

"So, according to you, Cedric Diggory dropped dead on his own accord" Harry challenged "And, Y/n Wintergreen disappeared out of the blue."

"Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident......." She told the class "As for Ms. Wintergreen's disappearance......we all know that the poor girl wasn't mentally stable after her mother's death."

Hermione's eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you saying that Y/n ran away?"

Before Umbridge could answer, Harry did it first.

"No! She didn't ran away! He took her!" The boy exclaimed "He took her and murdered Cedric, you must know that!"

"Enough!"

The whole class fell silent again.

"See me later, Mr. Potter. My office." She laughed

•••••.*.•••••

Looking for ways to escape, Y/n knew that they were few. She could see that all windows were locked as well as the door behind her.

That big library was more of a prison than a place where she could read in peace.

"You must earn his trust." Someone said behind her

The girl jumped in surprise, she thought that she was all alone in there. Y/n turned around and saw the woman that was by Lucius's side at the table.

"How did you get in here?" Y/n asked

She never heard the door opening or closing.

"This is my house. It would be a shame if I didn't knew my way around."

"Your house? I thought....."

The woman interrupted her.

"You thought this was his house." She presumed "Nowadays, it feels like it."

The Wintergreen could feel the sadness in those words.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want to help you."

The Gryffindor's eyes became wide and, slowly, she approached the woman in front of her.

"How?"

The owner of the house sighed.

"Like I said before, you have to earn his trust. Do whatever you need to do, but make him believe that you accept this." The woman explained "I know that you're intelligent, so use that in your favor."

Y/n looked down.

"He doesn't care if I trust him or not, he only wants me here to make someone else suffer."

The person in front of her got close to the girl.

"Believe me when I say that he wants more than that." She told Y/n "I know that he lets you see his old self every time he visits you, doesn't he?"

The Wintergreen nodded.

"Do you know why he does that?"

"So, I wouldn't be scared of him." Y/n tried to guess

The woman shook her head

"I thought that too in the beginning, but no. He does that so your feelings for his old self comes back."

"He wants me to fall in love with him again?" The girl asked confused

The woman smirked.

"The best way of keeping someone close is by making them realize that they need the other person. It's manipulation." She goes on "He thinks that if you fall in love with him, he'll get your loyalty back."

The girl took a step back and start walking back and forth.

"I need to get out of here."

The woman nodded.

"You will, if you do what I told you to do. Fool him, Y/n. Make him believe that his little game worked. Make him believe that you fell in love with him again, and when he last expects, you'll be faraway from here. I will help you."

The woman turned to leave, but Y/n stops her.

"Why are you doing this? Who are you?"

The woman didn't turned around to face her.

"My name is Narcissa, and I promised someone a long time ago that I would always protect you."

•••••.*.•••••
I needed to have Narcissa helping Y/n. I love and miss Helen McCory so much. She was so talented.
I was watching Peaky Blinders the other day and start crying because she was such a great actress.
Love you all,
Bye!