🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The day I waited for finally arrived. I looked at the date of today in the calendar on my phone. 24th of July 2020. Last day of my residency.

"That's a nice smile over there.", Namjoon said as he stood in front of my table before putting a cup of coffee on it.

I looked up at him and nodded at him, "I'm always smiling nicely."

He shook his head, "You didn't smile a lot these days. You look...as if something is wrong."

I frowned at him before I denied it.

"I know there's something wrong with you. And Jimin.", my whole body froze when he said Jimin's name. "I saw him came here twice but the securities didn't let him in.", he added when I was thinking if Jimin contacted him to talk about the problem we had.

"He came for no important reason, that's why he got chased away.", I tried to respond relaxedly.

"Really?", Namjoon asked. He seemed not to be convinced with my answer. He always asks the same thing for more than once to find out the truth.

"Yeah, really. He came here to see me. He's not sick or visiting a patient. Of course the securities will tell him to go home.", I answered him.

He looked at my eyes sharply before I blinked and told him that I have to check on my patients. He stopped me halfway and gave me the coffee he bought with him. Then, he congratulated me for finishing my long 3 years of residency at the hospital.

"Thank you, oppa.", I replied before I excused myself to leave.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Hmm?"

"If you have anything to tell me, please do. I am here willing to listen.", I nodded to it before I excused myself.

🥀🥀🥀

I was about to go home when Namjoon and Hoseok came to me while panting heavily. We were in front of the elevator and I told them that I am still here if they want to talk with me. I chuckled at them as they took deep breath before speaking to me.

"We just heard it.", Hoseok started first.

"What?", I asked in confusion.

"We heard...you're going to be a paediatrician...in our hospital branch in Busan.", Namjoon answered while still a little out of breath from the running earlier.

I slowly nodded to them. "I was planning to tell everyone tomorrow at the farewell dinner.", I gritted my teeth knowing that they found out about my plan to go to Busan next week.

"Why Busan? I thought you're staying here.", Hoseok asked with a sad look on his face.

"Uh...I just...want a different experience. I'm still working at the same hospital but just different branch. I need a new environment to explore. It's not wrong, isn't it?", I tried to answer the question without sounding like I was trying to run away from this city.

"Hmm...you should've told me so that I can apply to work there too.", Hoseok replied making me laugh at him. "I'm going to miss you being my smart little sister. What am I going to do when you're gone?", he added and I hit him for making my tears show up in my eyes.

Namjoon wished me good luck and Hoseok did the same. I felt touched with their wishes so I hugged them both before Hoseok said that we will meet again tomorrow. All of us chuckled at it as we let go of each other.

Then, Hoseok excused himself after a nurse called for him. I looked at Namjoon with a smile and thanked him for everything. He patted my shoulder and repeated Hoseok's words about meeting again tomorrow.

I smiled at it and told him that I need to go. He nodded and let me go inside the elevator that has arrived at our floor. Before the elevator closed, he managed to tell me something I did not expect to hear from him.

"I hope you don't go to Busan to run away from anything, Chae.", he said while waving his hands at me.

I was a bit shocked to hear it but I tried to look fine while waving my hand back at him.

🥀🥀🥀

Double update. How you like that? 😬

Take care, everyone! I'll see you guys next time! 🤗