Other Action/Adventure Profiles

If you like WattpadMilitaryFiction profile, then why not check out the other profiles in the Action & Adventure profile family?

action - The official Action category profile. Get the adrenaline pumping and the excitement mounting for the most exhilarating action fiction on Wattpad. Jump in!

adventure - The official Adventure category profile. Journey to the uncharted realm of heroes, villains, pirates, and fairy folk, where the imagination knows no bounds.

anime - The ambassador-managed profile catered towards the Otakus of Wattpad. Dedicated to promoting amazing anime, manga, and light novels.

antiheroesgalore - The Ambassador-managed profile dedicated to those characters that are deeply flawed, conflicted, and often have a cloudy moral compass. So, if you're a writer of antiheroes or love reading stories about them, then this profile is the perfect place for you!

BadassReads - The ambassador-managed profile for bad boys/bad girls, delinquents, pranksters, and mafia stories. Enough of being good; it's time to be kick ass!

crime - The ambassador-managed profile for police, detective, and crime fiction. From classic whodunnit murder mysteries, to the latest in high-spec forensics, to real life true crime accounts. A profile so good it's criminal.

mystery - Wattpad's official Mystery headquarters, where you'll uncover twisted, thrilling stories to keep you hanging onto your hats.

PrehistoricCreatures - The ambassador-managed profile dedicated to creatures of aeons-past. If you dream (or have nightmares, more likely) of being stranded in the Devonian with the fearsome Dunkleosteus, being lost in the Cenozoic with countless enormous mammals, or maybe you just enjoy Jurassic World fanfiction. Whatever tickles your fancy, prehistorically speaking, this is the profile for you.

sport - The ambassador-managed profile dedicated to sport, and sporting stories.

Or if you'd rather visit the Action or Adventure profile of your own language, we also have these international Action & Adventure profiles!

WattpadActionDE- Our German action profile!

MysteryThrillerIN- Our Indian Mystery/Thriller profile!

SuspenseLP - Our Portuguese Mystery/Thriller profile!

WattpadMysteryTR Mystery/Thriller profile!

WattpadAvventuraIT - Our Italian Adventure profile!

WattpadAccionES - Our Spanish Action profile!