"Hey Jeniya we need to go wash yo hands ok" i said lifting her up.

I put her on the counter while she put her hands under the water, "you better wash yo hands good" I said smiling at her. "Where's yo daddy" I asked her.

"He outside talking to somebody" she said humming.

"Who's somebody Jeniya" I asked.

"A girl" she said still humming.

I walked over to the door while she got finished cleaning up and seen some girl with curly hair and her biker shorts on hella tight with a tank top and crocs on walking away. As I mugged her Hakeem came barging in through the door with bags and bags of stuff.

"Nigga all you needed to get was a bed and a swim suit" I said.

"You ain't about to tell me what the fuck I can and can't buy" he said walking past me.

"Tee did you see my new swim suit" she said clapping her hands.

"No do you want to show me" I said crouching down to her level.

"Yessss" she said.

"Go in your room, I'll be up there so we can both try our swim suits." I said letting her go upstairs.

"Who's the bitch you were talking to" I said folding my arms.

"Ion know" he said putting all the snacks away.

"Ion know" I said mocking him with my hands up. Before I could put my hands back down and stop mocking him he placed his hands over my neck and put me against the wall. Nigga licked his lips and pecked me on my lips and said,

"ain't no other girl that isn't you, chill with that bullshit" he leaned in to kiss me with his hands around my waist and mine around his neck.

I pulled away, "you need to go head and get ready because we going swimming in an hour"

He started scratching his head and making all sorts of excuses. "Oh hell NAHHH, you can't swim can you?" I asked laughing.

"Shut the fuck up, what you mean I can't swim" he said scrunching his face and playing with his hair.

"Ain't no way, Jeniya yo daddy can't swim" I said shouting. "He can't save our ass even if we were at the end of the ocean" I laughed.

I ran up the stairs before he could get me and went to see Jeniya.

"Look Tee, I got a mermaid swim suit" she said twirling.

"Oooo pop ooffff girl you look pretty" I said hyping her up.

"Come here imma give you a jacket and shorts to put over it so you ain't exposed, you still 4 years old" I said while putting her top and shorts on and putting her little Jordan 4s on.

"Tee I'm 4 and grown" she said putting her hands on her hip. Oh she's sassy.

I took her downstairs to go watch some cocomelon and DayDay was down there.

"Was good" he asked me.

"I'm good bestie, stay with Jeniya while I get ready" I said.

"Ain't no problem, coco melons my type of shit anyway" he said holding Jeniya as they got all excited.

At least it wasn't Miraculous tale of Ladybug because that bitch irks me, just go get yo man stop playing like you don't know he's cat noir.

I went into Hakeem's room and found Hakeem on the bed with his face in the pillow.

I grabbed the other pillow and smacked his inbetween every word, "get. The. Fuck. Up. How. You. Still. Not. Ready."

He gripped my wrist forcing me to let go of the pillow. "Don't hit me, and imma only tell you this once" he said turning over.

I rolled my eyes and got out my swimsuit, it was actually a bikini and I could feel Hakeem staring a hole into my back. It was a light pink and it was super cute. I put shorts on and a top that was kinda see through and got my sliders and towel for me and Jeniya.

"Here imma finish this up for you" he said getting up from the bed.

"I am finished Hakeem" I said twirling around.

"I'm not taking you in my car looking like that, the fuck you talm bout" he said getting out one of his T-shirt's that would look long af on me.

"Oh so now you want me to wear yo shit" I said mugging him. "I ain't wearing that" I said running down the stairs and all I could hear is the tik tok sound "she's a runner she's a track star"

"You ain't coming in ma car like that" he shouted from the top of the stairs.

"It's cool I'll hang from your license plate" I replied.

——————————-

How yall like it?