Meeting them

8 monthes later I gave birth to the most beautiful baby ever. Our little girl came to the world through section. And we needed to feed her with special milk for newborns. Her room was finished pretty fast. I was only 2 monthes pregnant and we had it finished. Well we knew exactly how we want it.

1 year after her birth I started to work again. Somehow the paparazzi got a picture of our daughter and me. Kacchan and I decided that it's no use to deny anything, so we told them about our marrige and our daughter.

Now,  3 years later, I'm coming home from a week long mission, away from home. America requested my help in a case, so I flew there. I'm now number 1 hero and Kacchan is number 2. I open our door and I'm immediantly greeted by a cute little girl.

"Daddy your home. I missed you!!!"

"Haha I missed you too." I pick her up and hug her. She looks so much like Kacchan, the only things she got from me are her eyes and freckles.

"Hey you're finally back." Kacchan comes over and kisses me.

"Eww get a room." Natusmi says. Kacchan and I start to laugh.

"I'm sorry guys. I know I just came home, but I really need to do some paper work. I have to send my report untill tomorrow at 10."

"Don't worry Deku. Go finish your work and after we make something fun."

"Thanks Kacchan. You're best. See you later." I walk to my office and start to fill my reports.

After an hour or two the door bell rings, but I don't give it any mind. Then my door opens and Natsumi comes in.

"Sorry papa, but dad told me to get you."

"Thanks. Let's go then." I enter the kitchen with Natsumi.

"What do you need Kacchan? Is dinner rea-...." I looked at Kacchan, but then I notice we stand there, just younger. Wow is it really already time for them to come here. Time flew by really fast.

Kirishima is the first one to speak up again. "Well this is kinda awkward. I thought this would go differently."

"Why did you bring them here in the first place?!" Kacchan asks a bit angry. Gosh he knew they would come some day.

"Well I thought maybe we could help them to find a way back to their time. C'mon I couldn't let them just walk around, totally lost. They don't belong here."

"Yeah right they don't belong here! What the he-... heaven were you thinking?! Showing them the future and espacially this! Could change everything!!" Yeah right. Kacchan sometimes is an idiot or maybe he just acts like this, so they won't notice we already knew they arrive.
Well luckily he didn't swear. It was a whole lot of work to keep Kacchan from swearing. The first year Natusmi was born I gave him death glares, so he would learn to not teach her such things.

"Kacchan that's enough!! Calm down. Natsumi would you please go to your room. The adults have a lot to talk about. I'll get you when dinner is ready."

"Ok." She says and goes to her room.

"Ok so I know this is really strange but what happened, happened. We all should stay calm and talk quietly. Let's sit down all together." I try to calm the situation and act like Kacchan, just nicer. Maybe he just wants to act like our older selves did back then. Whoever decided to act like this is an idiot.

Both Kacchan's make a 'tch' sound. We all gather aroung the dinning table and sit down. Kacchan put the stove off, so our food won't burn.

"So why don't you first tell us what happened?" I ask as if I didn't already knew.

"Do you really have to ask?! We alrea-...." Kacchan starts to speak but I send him a death glare, which left him quiet. He started this.

"Umm well-..." My younger verson starts but he get's interrupted by his Kacchan.

"That idiot got caught up in a quirk and was send back to the past in another timeline. I somehow managed to get after him. We found that extra with the quirk again. He was supposed to send us back, but we ended here. Shitty hair found us and brought us here. Sorry Deku, but I don't want to sit here the next hour and listen to your rambling."

"Right sorry Kacchan." small Deku says looking down at the table. Oh I know that look and I know what he's thinking. If you knew. I have to surpress a smile thinking about how I was back then.

"Well what is your original time?" I ask them.

"We're at our third year at UA. About to graduate." younger Kacchan says.

"Ah that's around 10 years ago. Gosh I miss our times at UA." I say.

"Yeah it was much more carefree then now." Kirishima agrees.

"Hey Izuku do you wanna have a little chat? Let's go walk for a bit." I say to mini Deku and he nods. I stand up and he follows.

"Oi Izu what are you thinking?! You just came back!!" older Kacchan says. He started to call me Izu when Natsumi was born. He thought it would be strange if he calls me by my hero name at home and I agree. At fist it sounded really strange, but I got used to it. Honestly the first few times I got flashbacks of Toga, since she called me Izu-chan, but I soon got rid of that.

"Oh calm down. I just go on a little walk with him. I'm back in around half an hour, max. an hour. You get me all night." I winks at my Kacchan and he blushes. "Besides why don't you get him some different clothes. The people will think he's you and we both know how you were back then." I continue smiling at him.

"Yeah yeah fine. I'll do it. Be back in an hour or Natsumi, Kiri and I will eat everything without you."

"Hey no fair!! You made that espacially for me!!" I say fake pouting

"Well then hurry up, Nerd." Kacchan smirks at me. I only roll my eyes and continue to walk outside, followed by younger Deku.

(I will just stay at Deku's pov since I just copy it from time trevel and theres not a lot Bakugou pov anyways.)