Gone

Deku pov

I wake up next morning alone. Kacchan probably already headed off to work. He could have wake me up though. I look at my clock on the bedside table and it's already 10 am. Normaly I wake up at 7. Well I needed that sleep. I stand up and get dressed into something casually.

I walk out to the kitchen and Kacchan left a letter at the counter. I open it and read it:

Morning sleepy head, when you read this I'm already at work. I know you will blame me later for not waking you up, but you looked so cute and I know you need that sleep. I should be back around 7 pm if nothing happens. Please stay home. Love you.

"Aww Kacchan. How can I be mad after such a cute message. I forgive you for not waking me up haha." I walk over to the fridge and open it, to make me some breakfast. It's almost empty.

"Damn when was the last time we bought food? When was the last time we actually cooked? We really work a lot. Well there's no way around I need to buy some food. I wanna make dinner later for Kacchan."

I go to the door and put my shoes on. I grab my jacket, phone, purse and key and walk out. I lock the door and walk to the nearest supermarket. It takes me around 10 minuites to go there.

I'm halfway there when I hear something. "NO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!! HELP!!"

I know it's my free day, but as a hero I can't just walk away when I hear someone in need for help. I activate my quirk and run over to where the screams come from. In an alleyway I find a women, around her 20's. She's hurt and obviously frightened.

"Hey it's ok. I'm here to help you. I'm pro hero Deku and I wanna help you. Who did this to you and where are they?"

"T-They were here jsut a-a m-minuite ago." She's crying, but at least she looks at me now. Her eyes widen, she seems to see something behind me so I turn around.

"Time to sleep little hero." I see Dabi standing infront of me. I can't react in time and he injects me with something on my neck. I feel dizzy immediently and everything goes black.

Katsuki pov

I get out of work early today it's just 6 pm, nothing really special happened. At least not that I know. I'm home and want to open the door, but it's locked. Strange why did Deku lock the door.

I pull out my key and open the door. "OI Deku I'm home!! Why was the door locked?"

Silence.

"Deku?!" panic is rising inside of me. Why isn't he responding? I run through our appartment, I look into every room, but he's no where. I take out my phone and call his number. It's not even dialing, his phone must be shut down or broken.

"Oi Deku this isn't funny."

Still silence. I drop to the floor on my knees. //Please don't tell me this is happening. Please let this be just a coincidence. I don't wanna loose him, I don't want that to happen to him.//

Suddenly the silence get's interrupted by my phone ringing. I pick up without checking the caller ID. "Deku!? Please tell me it's you."

"No Bakugou I'm sorry. You need to come to the police office near your agency." It's Icyhot.

"Why the fuck should I? I have more important things to do right now."

"It's about Midoriya. Please hurry it's an emergency." I stand up and run out of our appartment. Normally it would take around 15 minuites to get there, I made it in 5. Don't ask me how.

"What do you know?! Where is he?!" I say as soon as I see Icyhot.

"Calm down. I know you're worried. This women was found in an alleyway unconscious. She was taken to a hospital and when she woke up she came here. Apparently she was the last person who saw Midoriya." I look over to see a women sitting on a chair. She looks sad.

I walk over to her. "Oi what happened to Deku?"

"Ground Zero? I'm sorry. A strange guy attacked me without a reason, well at least it seemed like it. I was screaming for help and then hero Deku appeared, but not in his hero suit. The guy suddenly appeared behind Deku and injected him with something. Deku fell unconscious and that guy took him. I lost my conscious too and woke up at the hospital. I came here to report as fast as possible, but I was out some hours."

"When did that happen?"

"Around 11:30 am. I'm sorry."

"11:30 am?! THAT'S OVER 8 HOURS AGO!? WHO WAS THAT STRANGE GUY?!" She flinches when I start yelling and looks intimidated, but I don't care right now.

"Sorry I just woke up. The guy was around your hight, black hair and he had a lot of scars, under his eyes and on his jar. I think I saw some on his arms too."

"Dabi." Is all I say angry.

"Bakugou we'll find him. I promise." Icyhot puts his arm on my shoulder, but I push him away.

"I KNOW THAT WE'LL FIND HIM BUT MORE IMPORTANT IS WHEN!!! I KNOW THAT DEKU WILL GO THROUGH HELL RIGHT NOW!!! WE HAVE TO FIND THE LEAGUE!!! NOW!!!"

"Oi calm down. Screaming won't help us and the police is already searching for hints, as well as some pro heroes. But what do you mean by you know we'll find him and how do you know he's going through hell?"

"Remember back in our last year? Deku and I dissappeared for some days. We were trevelling through time, because of some guys quirk. Somehow we ended up in our future and they warned us, but didn't give us any detailes. They said this would be necessary, but I was always afraid for this day to come. Deku will get a huge trauma from this, he already was a mess when he heared about it. I was able to calm him over the years, but deep down I was the one panicking all this time. I wanted to protect him, but I failed. Please Todoroki we need to find him."

His eyes widen probably because I called him by his actual name or because I started crying in the middle of a police department. The people are staring at me, well I can't blame them. I'm still in my costume and seeing me crying is really strange. I never cry, but I'm really worried. I really love him and I can't loose him. I know we'll find him, but we need to hurry. I want this to be as short as possible.

"I promise we'll do anything to find him. Everyone is looking for hints about the LoV."

I just nod. Please be safe Deku. We'll find you. I promise.