How you meet

Dom: I hopped out of the moving truck with the help of my older sister Letty. We looked up at our new house Letty's eyes were filled with hate while mine were filled with adoration. Letty stormed off to help my parents move boxes. I guess I just handled moving across the country better than Letty then again I was 11 and didn't have friends. "Yn! Come help us!" My mom called. I passed Letty on the way there and offered her a smile. "Ugh" I said as I flopped on my bed hours later. My window faced the neighbours house and I had a perfect view of the yard. I saw Letty run into the house and then she slipped into my room and spoke "hey ynn(your nickname) you have an admirer." Then she walked out. I looked out my window and saw a man and a boy working on a 1970 Dodge Charger. "I think I'm in love." I sighed. I meant with the car back then but turns out I fell for the boy as well.

Brian: "Cops!!" A random voice shouted out. I turned to my car but it wasn't there. "Crap!" I muttered. I could here the sirens by now so I ran and didn't look back. After a few minutes a roar of an engine drowned out the sirens getting closer and closer. I turned my head and saw a handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes looking back at me. "Hey, I saw you at the race and it looks like you need a ride." He offered. I shook my head "my mom always told me never to talk to let alone get in a car with strangers." I replied with a smile. "Even incredibly handsome strangers?" He asked with a chuckle. In the back of my mind I noticed the sirens getting louder. "What the hell?" I asked getting in. "So are you gonna tell me your name?" I questioned him. "What if I prefer you call me the handsome, mysterious stranger?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "Brian, Brian O'Conner." I nodded then spoke "well my names yn." He smiled then turned back to the road. As it turns out I would learn to love that smile.

Tej: I pulled myself out from underneath my 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner when I heard my phone ring. I wiped the grease off my hands and answered it. "Yn" a familiar voice said right away. "Brian? What is it?" There was a pause then he said "I just need you to meet me down at the corner of Main Street." "Ok Brian but this better be good." With that I hung up and walked to my roadrunner, grabbing my keys I hopped in. As I pulled up to the corner I saw a busy garage and Brian waiting outside of it when he saw me a waved wildly. I got out of my car and walked up to him "what did you get yourself into this time O'Conner?" He looked appalled. "Don't pull that crap with me Brian I know you." I accused. He dropped the look and smiled then a voice broke out "I like her." It laughed. I turned and met gorgeous brown eyes I was at a loss for words. "Well I think she likes you to man." Brian laughed I turned to him and hit him lightly. I looked over at the guy and took in his apearence, he had an Afro but I could over look it. Then he spoke that words that would change my life as I knew it "Sup I'm Tej"

Roman: I sat down at the bar and looked around the loud club taking in the familiar scent. My eyes met another pair of eyes and they were so enticing that I found myself getting up and walking towards them. When I reached the eyes I took in the rest of the well built man. "Hey hey hey pretty lady care to dance?" He spoke in a deep voice. "I don't know" I spoke with lingering words. "I'll take that as a yes baby girl." He smirked and grabbed my hips. We ended up dancing all night and before I knew it my friend came to pick me up because I had quite a few drinks. As she dragged me out the door I stopped "wait I never got his number!" I exclaimed. My friend just shook her head and continued to her car. When I was in the car I noticed that my hand was in a fist I unfolded it and a crumpled piece of paper came out. It read call me sometime baby girl xoxo Roman. I smiled and saved the number to my phone.

Han: you'd known Han for many years but the first time you noticed him as more of a friend was when you were getting ready for a drift race. You were sitting in your car toying with your clutch, you were told it was a nervous habit you had. You were going against a guy who had no talent but a really good car. Han walked up and asked "yo yn when are you gonna play with my clutch?" He asked a smirk on his face. I looked up eyebrows raised "as soon as you get the right equipment." I answered with a smirk of my own. He shook his head and said "I'll get on that" I couldn't help but notice the way his hair glistened and moved when he shook his head. "Tell ya what Han, if I win you do whatever you want." He tilted his head and popped a chip in his mouth considering it. "And if you lose you do whatever I want." "Deal" we said at the same time. A racer chaser stood in front of us. Right as she said go I sent Han a cheeky wink and puckered my lips at him before shooting off. Let's just say I won that race.

Letty: I was leaning up against my big brother Dominic Toretto's 1970 Dodge Charger R/T , when a smoking hot chick walked by with Mia. The mystery girl walked up to Dom. " yo Dom, you racing tonight or what?" Hector walked up and said "yo, there a few guys from Tokyo that say that want a rematch. "Letty go back with Y/n. Everyone eles go head back to the fort!" Love