Chapter 6

Kick after kick

He never stopped beating me.

But I guess it was worth it not to have my other siblings beat instead. After he left a few minutes ago I went to my room. Fuyumi tried to stop me and to help with the injuries but I told her it was alright. So here I am sat in my room with a knife in my hand.

"If only people would leave me alone long enough for me to just end my life." I mumbled to myself.

I put the knife in my skin and started to make marks. The same as before some was deep and some wasn't that bad.

Your a loser Shoto there is no way someone will ever love you when you can't even love yourself.

Probably right and why would they?
I'm a disgrace to the family.

I . . . I don't deserve to be a hero.

After I finished cutting myself I cleaned the knife and the floor where blood dripped from my arm and got ready for bed. I can't take it anymore. Sooner or later I will end it all.

~time skip next day~

I woke up with the sounds of tapping on the window. When I got up and looked I saw it was raining outside. I sighed and got ready for school anyway.

Then I walked down stairs. I saw my brother sat at a table and my sister in the kitchen making breakfast. But I didn't see my father here. And my sister looks like she's rushing. "What's going on?" I asked confused.

"Father is still asleep so I'm trying to get this done and you out of here before he wakes up." Fuyumi told me playing the food she made.

Natsuo rushed me to the table and I started to eat once Fuyumi put the plate down and so did Natsuo.

When we were done we put out plates away and went to brush out teeth, got our bags and left. Me and Natsuo was having a laugh all the way until we had to seperate from eachother.

Today was going great so far. It started out really well and I'm really happy I haven't got beat today and me and my brother had a laugh. Which was awesome!

When I got to the school and walked in, I saw Y/N sat at her desk playing on her switch. A very faint smile crept onto my face as she was concentrating.

I went to sit my seat and I saw her lose. "What are you playing?" I asked her.

"Mario Kart. Wanna play?" She asked me.

"Sure." I answered.

I got handed a controller and she switched it to a two player game. We both picked our characters

I was toad
And she was (whatever character you'd pick if it is toad them please pick another one)

And we started the game. I was in the lead and Y/N was 4th

I put a banana peel in the way and Y/N looked pissed off so that means she was the one that went into the Banana peel. I was trying not to laugh.

After the three laps I won.

"Alright we go again but the loser has to buy the winner lunch." Y/N said.

"Deal." I told her.

We both nodded and we started to play again.

I was in a really good mood because of how the day started. I know for a fact my classmates won't make me go in a bad mood so I should be in a good mood all day. Which is great.

But that doesn't mean the thoughts had stopped. No, they carried on but being in a good mood helped ignore them.

~time skip~

When the bell rang to signal it was the end of the lesson and it was lunch time me and Y/N got up and ran out.

"You owe me cold Soba!" I told her.

"Yeah, yeah I know I will get you soba god." She said.

I gave a small smile and then I saw Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida catching up to us.

All of us had a laugh throughout the day. My arms was hurting but I didn't care. I was having a good time.

For the first time in a while, I was having fun.

*****************************************
Wanted to make a happy ish chapter Because Shoto been through enough. *Holding Shoto*

Shoto:. . . *Doesn't mind, pat's author-Chans head* there, there.

OwO

Anyway I am thinking about making an Shoto Todoroki X OC!Yukina book.

(Yukina is my OC and yes her crush is Shoto Todoroki)

Beauty and the beast.
Any of you would be interested if I did?
I know a lot of people are interested in Character X OC stories so I was just wondering.

And what do you think of the story so far?

Thanks for reading

Shoto: bye for now.

To be continued!