Chapter 3

Before we begin. As promised to the one I said I would too. Have at him.

Reader-Chan: *slaps Enji*

Nicely done.

Reader-Chan: *nods*

Now story!

*****************************************
Stupid

Yeah I am pretty stupid.

Horrible

Yeah I'm that too.

Unworth life

Can't deny that one.

I was laying on my bed when the thoughts started happening again. I can't get rid of them.

There is one way to stop it all.

I covered my ears and shook my head, no my sister and brother plus my mom would be sad if I died I can't put them through that.  I just can't! Knowing they'll be sad. But then again ... Within a few months maybe a year they'll move on. I'm not worth dwelling on.

I have to get up and get ready for school but I don't want to. I just want to stay in my bed under the covers and away from everyone and everything.

But I got up and done what I needed to do anyway and got changed. I walked down stairs and saw my sister on the floor I ran over and then I saw Natsuo on the floor too. "Fuyumi! Fuyumi wake up!" I shook her but she didn't wake up. I sighed and went to try Natsuo too but nothing.

That's when I heard the door, I can't deal with him right now. I got up and ran out the back and down the street.

Pathetic

Yeah I am pretty pathetic. I left my brother and sister.

Weak

Yeah I am weak.

A car is coming. Why not step out?

Maybe I should step out and get it over with. I'll be doing everyone huge favour of I just took one step off the-

"Todoroki! Good morning!"

I stopped my train of thought and my movement which I now realize I was almost gonna step out in front of the car. "Morning Y/N." I spoke.

"What are you doing Todoroki? You know you can go straight away to school right? And a car was coming too." She told me

"Oh... Right I guess I wasn't paying attention." I told her.

"Hmm? That's not like you Todoroki. Your normally get observant." She said

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are! You observe the things around you, which is great because your also a fast learner too!" I looked at her.

Are those compliments?

Is she complementing me?

Why?

"Oh your strong too! And-"

"Stop it Y/N."

She looked at me confused and I continued to walk in the direction of the school. The thoughts started again so I put my headphones on I felt like someone was watching me but I ignored it and continued to walk.

Reader-Chan's POV

Todoroki been acting weird. He's normally listening to the conversations his friends are having and talks with us too. But lately he haven't. He been ignoring us and concentrating on something.

In Heroics he's been wearing long sleeved shirts with his Gym jacket.

He's been listening to music more often in the middle of class too at random times. He'd just put the headphones on and ignore everyone for a bit.

Todoroki... What's going on with you.
Whatever it is I'm going to find out
And in the mean time...
I hope it's not something that will make you
Do something stupid.

I ran the hole way to class and made it just in time. Smiling to the whole class I sat down in my chair and looked at the front. Todoroki still having his headphones on.

Not too long later Present Mic came in and started the lesson.

*****************************************
Yay Chapter 3 done!

Thanks for reading guys!
Thanks for the support too

Enji: your mean.

Quiet or I'll let Megumi and Yukina beat you too.

Enji: *glares*

*Chuckles* I'm in danger.

Bye for now

To be continued!