three - IceClan

𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧

(Dark-Ivy)

leader 

CAMPIONSTAR—a pale cream she-cat, with long fur, and amber eyes

deputy 

SWANHAZE—a silver and white she-cat, with hazel eyes

THRIFTBERRY—a long haired, cream mackerel tabby tom, with copper eyes.

medicine cat 

none

warriors 

LABURNUMFACE—a short haired, pale yellow tom, with gold eyes.

CLEARPELT—a short haired, white tom, with gold eyes.

THRIFTFOOT—a ginger and white tortoiseshell she-cat, with short fur, and green eyes.

BRANCHLEAF—a short haired, light brown she-cat, with green eyes.

ROOKCLAW—a long haired, silver ticked tabby tom, with copper eyes.

SOOTSTORM—a blue and cream, ticked tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat and copper eyes.

FENNELTAIL—a grey spotted tabby tom, with short fur, and green eyes.

DAWNFLOWER—a short haired, cream mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with amber eyes.

FROSTFLAKE—a white tom, with short fur, and amber eyes.

HEATHERLIGHT—a blue and cream, spotted calico she-cat, with short fur, and copper eyes.

GINGERTAIL—a long haired, red classic tabby tom, with copper eyes.

SNOWPELT—a tuxedo classic "pseudo-tabby" tom, with short fur, and copper eyes.

MALLOWHEART—a white spotted "pseudo-tabby" tom, with short fur, and yellow eyes.

DUSKPELT—a short haired, blue and cream, spotted tortoiseshell she-cat, with amber eyes.

ORCHIDFANG—a short haired, lilac and cream, spotted tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat, with gold eyes.

apprentices 

ROWANPAW—a long haired, cream mackerel tabby tom, with green eyes.

CYPRESSPAW—a long haired, silver and white, mackerel tortoiseshell tom, with gold eyes.

queens 

QUAILEAR—a short haired, light grey she-cat, with copper eyes.

kits 

none

elders 

none

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

hi Dark-Ivy ! here is your requested allegiance ! i hope this satisfies you ! i am sorry for taking so long , something came up and i was unable to complete your request within the time frame you had requested. anyways , here it is . if you want anything changed , please let me know !