I smiled at him and said "You're welcome foo"

He openly threw his head back clutching his stomach, he was cracking up so much there were some tears falling from his eyes.

I stared at him with a blank expression.

"Whats so funny dude"

He chuckled and explained "Sorry, I usually get hit on or called sexy maybe even hot or babe. And you called me foo, thats never happened."

I grinned at him.

He stuck out his hand to which I shook.

"Chris"

"Sharkisha- well in this state and every other, but like a week ago my name was Nicole. Yeah, just call me Nicole."

He cracked up again and after some silence he spoke "I'm gay."

I smirked at him "Nice!"

His eyes twinkled and asked where I was staying.

I didn't mind because well Jason is a gang leader so Chris is harmless.

"Some houses down that way" I pointed to a secluded part where really big houses(mansions) were.

He smirked and repeated my previous line,"Nice!"

Where was Jason?

I laughed a little and was confused when Chris looked behind me at a figure. I turned and Jason was behind me staring at Chris.

I grabbed his hand and introduced the two, it was pretty awkward because well Jason is awkward around everyone except me.

Noticing no one was willing to strike up a conversation, I smiled at Chris and proceeded to explain that we had to go now.

He smiled a little and said,"No problem, hope to see you around later Nicki."

I waved and so did Jason.

Once far enough Jason stopped abruptly to ask who Chris was and why I was talking to him.

I rolled my eyes at him before responding.

"I was bored and his soccer ball was at my feet so he talked to me and don't worry, he's gay" I added with a wink, excluding how he called me beautiful.

He nodded his head while I was talking but I could tell his attention was not on me.

I shrugged it off once again.

I continued to walk, letting his hand go. He hadn't realized until I was about 5 feet away.

I don't understand, Whats going on with him?

He quickly walked at my pace.

I don't know why, but it was like suddenly he felt different; distant and cold.

We continued our way back to the car and he didn't open my door like many other times, instead he looked at some blonde chicks ass that was walking passed us.

I frowned, angry and upset that he wasn't being my Jason.

WOAH.

WOAh.

WOah.

Woah.

woah.

My?

What am I? Claiming my lunch table like a third grader?

I was going crazy, but I still couldn't help the tinge of jealousy I was hit with.