Chapter 4

Time skip night before the trip
Danny's POV
It's the night before the trip and we're in my room going over our plan "ok so does everyone understand the plan" I asked "got it" everyone but Y/N said. "what's wrong babe" I asked "I'm scared Danny what if our secret gets out or what if we can't protect the others or the kids Danny the kids" she said "I promise you everything will be fine our secret will still be intact everyone will come back safe and the kids will be fine everything's going to be ok now let's get some sleep and stop worrying so much" I said. She took a few deep breaths then yawned and said "Ok".

Time skip to morning

Danny POV
I woke up to the sunlight shining in my face today was the day we go to the ghost zone. I tried to get up to go to the bathroom but I felt something or someone on my chest I looked down and it was y/n. I lifted her up a little bit trying not to wake her up, I successfully did that she just turned over and hugged my pillow I just chuckled and turned around and seen I had to walk over everyone else great I thought....after walking over everyone and going to the bathroom I walk back into my room to see everyone up "I want pancakes" y/n mumbled I just chuckled "that actually sounds good let's go make some" Valerie said. "Last one to the kitchen has to get all the ingredients out and gets pancakes last" said Sam. "On three" tucker said "1....2....3" I counted. Me and y/n just phased threw the floor into the kitchen, the others finally came down tucker being the last one "no fair you two can phase threw the floor and u two literally tripped me" tucker pouted "what's with all the noise" said jazz as she walked into the kitchen. "nothing just getting ready to make some pancakes and tucker was the last one so he has to get out all the ingredients out and he also gets pancakes last" I said "oh well I'll join" jazz laughed. "Ok" I said. So tucker got all the ingredients out and we started making pancakes until we had a food fight and everyone had batter on them after that we cleaned up and finished making the pancakes well I did everyone else just played with knifes we were all just minding our own business until we heard creak in the floor keep in mind it's never good to sneak up on kids who are highly trained in any and every combat style with and without a weapon so we all got into a fighting stance tucker threw me a knife and I caught it, we all held them like daggers ready to attack whoever, when that someone drew closer I threw the knife out of reflex until I seen who it was "oh shi"

4th chapter srry it took so long, I will try to post as much as I can and I will try to make these chapters longer but I've hoped you guys enjoyed this story so far things are going to get interesting who did Danny throw the knife at?

557 words