Elda: Come in.

Courier opens the door and enters to see Elda at her desk. 

Elda: Come on, sit down. 

Following Elda's request, Courier sits down on the chair in front of her desk.

Courier: Alright, what is it you want to talk about?

Elda: About yourself. Is it true that you came from alternate world?

Courier: Yes, I am. I was summoned here because I was told to reunite the factions under one banner against the Sirens.

Elda: I see... by the way. I notice the word 'UNN' on your uniform what does it stand for?

Courier: It stands for United Nations Navy.

Elda: United Nations? Who are they?

Courier: Think of it as Azur Lane expect it's from my world.

Elda: Alright, so.... What's your move?

Courier: Like I stated, I was to suppose to reunite the factions under one banner. My next objective would had to be the French.

Elda: The French? Don't you mean Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion?

Courier: Yeah, something like that.

Courier Thoughts: Iris Libre and Vichya Dominion? Sounds similar to Free and Vichy France during WW2.

Elda: What a coincidence. I'm also thinking about doing the same thing. However, there might be a SLIGHT problem.

Courier: What do you mean? 

Elda: The leaders of those two factions are... sisters, and they have a complicated relationship.

Courier: Oh.... So what do we do?

Elda: It's simple, I want you to my ship alone when we visit them.

Courier: Only me? Wouldn't it be wise for the others to come with us?

Elda: I know, but as you stated, you're a Peacekeeper, and I want to see what you do in case things get... MESSY.

Courier: Very well, where do we start?

Elda: Just get some rest for now. Vestal told me about your conditions it's best that rest well so you perform better.

Courier: Yes, ma'am. Have a good night.

Elda: Good night, Courier.

Courier left Elda's office and head his way to his room to prepare himself for the big day tomorrow.

The next day

Courier woke up to the sound of the morning breeze as he slowly gets up from bed. 

Courier: Today's the day...

Courier suits up before leaving his room as he heads to the canteen. There he saw everyone eating their breakfast as an awakened Enterprise walks up to him. 

Courier: Enterprise, you sure are early this morning.

Enterprise: Belfast waked me up early this morning. She said that you have something to talk about.

Courier Thoughts: So Elda already informed the Royal Navy Maids.

Courier: Yeah, your Admiral is taking me on a journey to reunite the other factions under Azur Lane. Not sure how long it will take.