"Kenny, you okay?" I turned around and found Zayn and Justin armed as well.

Justin tried the guy behind his back and made sure it was tight.

"How did you find us?" I asked Zayn.

"Gigi showed me your message and I immediately asked Brian to track your gps and luckily, we found your phone. It was tossed somewhere but Brian was able to trace all the locations your phone had been and it lead us here"

"Ben must've tossed it somewhere when he found it in his car." I said which made them look shocked.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Ben told everyone that while you were in the restaurant, you went to the ladies' room and never came back." they both said.

"What?! He was the one who brought me here! Where is he now?" I asked in panic.

"Let's go, Kenny! Justin, where is Brian?" Zayn asked.

"You guys go, I'll go look for him inside." Justin said.

"Wait, did you see Chance?" 

"Yeah, he's with Abel now. Let's go. Justin, call Brian thru your earpiece instead. It's too risky!" Zayn called out.

They guided me back to the exit and found a black van waiting.

"Chance!" I called.

"Mommy!" He struggled to get down from Abel and ran towards me.

I met him halfway and hugged him tight.

"Kenny, let's go. Brian said he got it from here."  Justin said while Zayn was the lookout.

I carried Chance to the van and the guys drove away from the scene. While we were on the highway, we saw police cars going in the opposite direction.

Just then I remembered Y/N.

"Zayn, where's Y/N?" I asked him.

He looked directly to the other guys and can't seem to know what to say.

"Kenny..." he looked at me with sympathy.

"W-What? What happened to her?!" I asked again.

"Kenny, we don't know how to say this but she was hurt."

"W-what do you mean she was hurt?" I started to panic.

"Mommy, where's Mama?" I looked down at Chance and held him tighter.

"Chance, we will take you and Kenny to Mama K's house, okay?"

"Why? Where's Mama, Uncle Zayn?" 

"We will go to Mama later. You have to rest first so you can give Mama Y/N power hugs and kisses, okay?" Abel told Chance while ruffling his hair.

"Okay, Uncle Abel..." He agreed but I can see his eyes are sad and worried.

They all looked at me directly letting me know to discuss it later when Chance was not around and I nodded in agreement.

---------------------------------------------------

After a long ride back, I saw Mom in front of her house waiting for us.

As we alight, she ran and was shocked seeing Chance with us.

"Mama K!" Chance ran and hugged Mom.

"Oh my God, what happened? Why is he here?!" she asked worried while checking on Chance for any injury then hugged him again.

Ky ran to me and hugged me tight then my Kim and Koko came after.

I tried but tears escaped my eyes as soon as they hugged me.