Ron rolled his eyes, "moaning Myrtle would be better than you." He said looking at her, she looked back at him.

"Oh so the only date you can get is a ghost?" She questioned, "was Granger too busy with Krum?"

"You shut up about her Reeves!" He exclaimed walking closer to her.

They were face to face and everyone in the room was on their toes to see what would happen next. Maddie watched in complete horror, they were not going to be invited into the Gryffindor common room again after this. Lee like most times was just enjoying the altercation.

"No!" She exclaimed back, "you're pathetic."

Ron smirked, "no wonder Zabini cheated on you I would too!" He said making Caroline's face fall.

"Ron what the fuck?" Fred said getting up and walking closer to him.

Caroline was fuming looking at his face, she put her hands on his shoulders and raised her knee up. With force she jabbed her knee to his crotch and he jerked forward. Everyone's mouths fell open as Ron hit the ground. Harry and Hermione came running down the stairs seeing their friend on the ground in pain. Hermione rushed over to him as Harry stood next to George and Maddie observing the situation.

"Ron? Ron! What happened? What did you do?" Hermione asked worriedly looking up at Caroline who smirked sitting back down on the couch.

"I hate you Reeves." Ron groaned out clutching his stomach.

Ginny walked over seeing the commotion and Ron on the floor. She looked to George who just shrugged in response. "Someone put you in your place Ron?" Ginny questioned.

Maddie looked up at the girl, "you could say that." She muttered. Angelina pulled Fred towards her with a smile, Maddie looked away quickly. He looked over at her as he sat on the arm of Angelina's chair. It was obvious she was trying to avoid his gaze towards her.

Angelina put her hand on Fred's thigh, "so what do you think about pink?" She asked Fred looked over at her with a friendly smile.

"Uh actually," George interjected, "Maddie's dress is pink." Maddie looked up at George who kept his stare on his brother.

"My dress is blue if anyone cares." Caroline said still looking for a date. Hermione rolled her eyes while pulling Ron off the ground with Harry.

"Blimey Caroline, I'll go with you." Max sighed next to her both Maddie and Caroline's eyes widened.

"You will?" They both asked looking at him.

Max nodded, "yes dad sent my blue robes." He stated Caroline smiled.

"I always knew you were my favorite Burns for a reason." She said while hugging him tightly.

Fred rolled his eyes annoyed that everyone was okay with each other's dates except him. He wanted so badly to ask Maddie to the ball but he knew if he did he would've had a one way ticket to his grave. Now he was going to have to be stuck with the thought that his brother to Maddie to the dance for the rest of his life. What if somehow this makes them develop feeling for each other? What would Fred do then? His only option would be to murder George in his sleep.

"What's on your mind Fred?" Lee asked watching his thoughts move a mile a minute.

Fred looked over at him shaking his head, "nothing." He said looking over at Maddie for a moment longer than he should have. Max looked over at Fred and then to his sister who had an unintentional blush creeping to her face as she tried to avoid looking at Fred.

"Well," Max said getting up, "I think I'm going to get going." He said, everyone agreed starting to get up and disperse.

"Want me to wait Maddie?" Caroline asked but Maddie shook her head, "alright I'll see you later." She said walking out of the common room with Max and Parker.

George and Lee bid her farewell as she collected her things and Angelina said goodbye telling her how excited she was for the ball. Maddie just smiled and nodded saying goodbye. Fred still sat on the arm of the chair looking at Maddie, he got up and walked to her. He handed her, her books that were on the table as she put them all in order.

She looked up at him, "oh thank you." She said quietly sticking it on the top of her pile.

"No problem." He smiled taking her robe of the chair and holding it out for her to put on.

Maddie put her arms through and Fred put it over her. His hands touching and shoulders for a moment too long. Maddie cleared her throat fixing her hair and Fred dropped his hands scratching the back of his neck.

"Seems like Angelina is excited for the Yule Ball." She said Fred nodded.

"So does George." He said.

"Uh yeah I guess so." She said back.

Silence took over the pair and it became even more awkward than before. They both looked around quietly not knowing what to do. Maddie grabbed her things and smiled at him.

"Well I'm going to go now." She said he nodded trying to go the opposite way but only bumping into Maddie.

"Oh sorry." He muttered trying to go the opposite way but bumping into her again.

"You go right I go left?" She questioned giggling awkwardly, he nodded.

"1..2..3." He counted down, he went right and she went left. "Bye Maddie." He said before disappearing to his dorm.

"Bye Fred." She whispered with a frown.

Pancakes for Dinner|Fred WeasleyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara