"Are you trying to say that everyday is abnormal?" He teased,mischief glinting in his orbs. "Daryl" I warned,sparing him a glare. "Sorry,sorry" he laughed.

        "Was Jade crying?" He suddenly questioned as we exited the school block and turned into the slabways. "I doubt" I gave a curt reply. "I thought I heard someone sniffing" he told me earning a simple shrug from me.

        "So that's why you couldn't tell me that time?" He questioned. "I told you to ask Yomi,at least I gave you a hint" I replied breezily. "I sha pity that guy sha" he added lowly.

         "Why?" I was quick to question. "Kainene,its really not that easy" he pointed out again. "Abeg,why does everybody say this thing. What's hard there?" I rebuked.

         "Because it isn't. You never know if you still have a chance with someone,especially when you know you fucked up" he expounded. "If you fuck up,then you apologise. Simple,problem solved" I shrugged again.

        "That only works in a place where sorry can change the world" he told me with a chuckle. "Besides,I know some people who dont really rate apologies" he told me,his tone of speech and gaze informing me that I was the person he was possibly referring to.

         I glared at him for a while,stopping in my tracks as his smile began to widen with him being fully aware of his mischief. "Daryl dont talk to me again" I warned,the side of my lip curling into a smile no matter how hard I tried to keep a straight face.

         "Ahah na,its not like that" he laughed,attempting to take hold of me but pushing him away,I brushed past him. "Leave me joorh,go and find people that rate apologies and talk to them" I told him,in my obviously feigned anger.

         "No naw,Kainene..." he cajoled stepping before me again,making me step back. "I wasnt even talking about you sef,did I say it was you?" He laughed,trying to take hold of me again but I backed out each time,causing us to keep going in circles.

         "Abeg leave me wo" I laughed as he finall took hold of my hands. "How can I leave you? My love from another star...my one and only...my only baby girl" he mused,causing me to roll my eyes admist my chuckles.

       "Keep the flattery for people that rate apologies abeg" I told him as I continued my way down the slab,with him walking backwards before me so he still had my hands in his.

        "Kainene baby...Kay-baby!!" He kept teasing,while I simply sighed even though the smile still played over my lips. "Daryl please leave me now" I beseeched. "How can I leave my baby girl? Do you want me to die?" He continued. "You know you're my baby now" he mused.

         "Daryl please I dont know anything,do let me go to my hostel and sleep" I told him calmly,allowing my voice to dawdle to feigned tiredness. "Mhmm,my baby is tired" he hummed,making me roll my eyes again.

        "Don't worry,I'll get your flight ready so that you can spend the night at Canada" he stated boldly,interlacing my fingers with his. "Canada ni" I scoffed. "Abeg,make it Korea" I told him.

        "Korea what? So that you'll go and see all those nonsense boys...what do they used to call them..Lim Min what again?" He questioned,his distaste in the topic of discussion written all over his face.

         "Lee Min Ho" I corrected. "Whatever.Oh God,please dont tell me you're one of them?" He grumbled. "I like their movies,what's there?" I questioned with a shrug. "Hey,God!" he grumbled again,his hands leaving mine and he interlaced them behind his neck in his out cry.

        "Its not a big deal abeg,you guys just blow it out of proportion" I chuckled,watching his drama unfold. "Abi its you people that used to blow it out of proportion,shaking the grounds of our peaceful school whenever you people start with this nonsense boy" he argued.