Chapter 13

"Taemin Oppa. I'm alright." I said, backing away.

"You're obviously not. What about your lip?" He then got up to get a cloth and wiped it on my lips.

"Thank you.. Uh- I'll leave first." I said awkwardly while bowing like a million times. "Thank you for taking care of me."

Once I got out of the dance room, I saw Sandeul Op- i mean dongsaeng.

"Sandeul." I said, grabbing his arm.

"What's wrong with your face? And your legs?" He asked me. He asked so bluntly, that I felt that he didn't care.

"What's wrong with you? You seem down." I tugged on his arm with a little aegyo.

"Nothing." He replied coldly.

I never saw him so mad. Was it something I did?

"Sandeul.. Is it because of me?" I asked sadly. It really hurt how mean he was being to me.

He didn't answer and I just kept babbling along to lighten up the mood.

"Sandeul... How will you think I would look with blue at the end of my hair?"
I already wanted that done to the ends of my hair. It only costed 22$.

"I don't know.. Why don't you ask Taemin or Ken or the other guys at this camp? Heck! Maybe even Leo!"
He said harshly.

Was he mad at me?

"Look. I didn't do anything to them. I don't even know why youre mad. Just please- calm down.."

He turned around and began walking. I caught up to him and back-hugged him.

"Please." My heavy breaths turns to fog as it got colder and colder.

"I just need to think about it." He said.

We weren't exactly a couple, but I still wanted him to be in my life. Boyfriend or not.

I gave him a warm smile and let go of his waist. I turned around and went back to my dorm to practice.

I heard a sudden knock at the door.
"It's me." Ken said, opening the door anyway.

"Let's practice." He said, motioning me to come to where he was.

"I already know the dance moves." I assured him.

"And as do I. I saw you with Taemin dancing to it. Let's dance together~"
He smiled at me as I walked with him to the stage in the dance class.

This time, Taemin wasn't there. How weird.

We turned on the song. The first thing we decided to do was just Dance and not sing.

But, then the next thing was to sing and dance. To which we both did good.

Me, because of Taemin Oppa.
Him, because he's an idol and went through this for years.

We both cheered and did the dance again and again.

"I'm just wondering. And this is a weird question but..." Ken nodded so that I could finish the sentence. So then I continued. "Does your 'eh eh eh' feel turned on when we dance this song? Not because it's me.. Like just because it's sexy."

Both our faces went red and I could se that I put him in an awkward place. "Never mind." I shook my head and we parted ways as we went back to our dorms to go to sleep.

Goodnight,
Sandeul Oppa- God dangit!
Ken Oppa,
Taemin Oppa,
My sister,
Hyorin Ah,
Leo Oppa,
And most importantly...
To myself.

(Hewo~ haha if you still want meh insta- it's 123456igot7. HajimaHajiHajiHajiHajima. Stop stop it with the feels ik XDD)