Chapter 11

I had a nightmare that night. I thought it was like any other nightmare. But why is my sister in this dream?

She's crying to herself.. The person I hate the most.. The person I should feel emotionless about.. Is making me feel empathy.

.....Why?

....Why?

...Why?

..Why?

.Why?

Why?

I hate her so much. She causes me so much grief. She's no better than those bullies back at camp.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I was sweating like crazy and my body was shivering. I was feeling something right in my chest and I couldn't help but cry..hard.

It's been raining a lot lately, I guess that's why it made it harder for me to cope.

I headed out the door and, as expected, I saw Ken. We stood there staring at each other for a good minute until he broke the silence.

"Were you crying?" He looked so concerned.

I don't know if it was the weather, his words, or how the night sky shined on us both, but I could feel his heart beating as fast as mine.

He pulled me into his embrace and I continued crying. I didn't slap his hand away or yell at him.

It felt right at the moment.

After hugging, we went back to our dorms in peace. Ken's such a nice friend. He makes me feel at ease.

I went to sleep for the rest of the night. I woke up early again. At about 5:30 am. I sighed and shook my head.

After getting ready, I could feel my heart pounding. 'Today me and Sandeul are going out on our date'.

I squealed and got into my outfit. I wore white super skinny jeans and an adorable pink blouse.

I put on light makeup and the ends of my hair was wavy. I looked good today. There's no denying that.

Today was Saturday, so me and Sandeul had the whole day today.

I knocked on Sandeul's dorm door.

His roommate opened it and gasped.
"Holy-" he almost let the words escape his mouth until I put my finger on his lips and winked while putting my finger up to my lips. "Shh."

"A-Are you and Sandeul..?!" He put up his finger with one hand and with the other, he made an 'o' shape. Then inserted the finger into the O.

I knew what he meant.

"You pervert!" I continued to say, while hitting him continuously with my purse/pouch.

Suddenly Sandeul appeared, wide eyed. "Wow, ____..... You look really pretty today." I could see him get red faced as did I.

I just giggled and gave him a slight head bow. "Sandeul-Ah.. You look so cool." I was surprised when he suddenly took grab of my hand.

"Let's go." He smiled at me.

We were heading towards the beach area near the camp.

We were still holding hands. I pointed to a café.

"Let's go there!~" I cheered happily.

He just laughed and went along with me. I bit my lip out of embarrassment because I was a bit too happy.

"Oppa. I mean Dongsaeng." I face palmed myself and just shook it off.

"Sorry. This is my first time going on a date with someone younger than me. You're such good company." I smiled and we both ordered a shake for couples. To where we got two straws and shared a drink.

I had realized that he hasn't let go of my hand for some reason. Whatever it was, I liked my hand in his.

After so much fun at karaoke and arcades, we decided to finally go to the beach. It was sunset.

"This is so pretty." I smiled and sat on a blanket with Sandeul as we looked at the sunset together.

"Hey. Sandeul have you ever kissed anyone?" I looked over at him, with my eyesmile.

"I haven't.." As he answered, his face turned red.

He was so cute when he was acting shy.

He then looked over at me. "What about you?" My eyes widened.

"My first kiss was stolen from me... Recently." I looked at him. "So that doesn't count."

I sighed and looked back at the sunset.

"Aw, that sucks. Cause then this kiss would mean nothing." He just gave me a normal kiss on the cheek.

My cheeks turned pink. "I was supposed to kiss you."

"Then go ahead~" he said, expecting me to actually kiss him.

"I'll wait to surprise you. I don't do kisses on the first date." I smiled and bit my lip.

We continued to watch the sun until it got really dark. I felt my eyes get heavy as I fell asleep on Sandeul's lap.

Next thing I know, I wake up in my dorm. It's already morning. I opened my door and got a message on my door. It was a sticky note.

'Meet me at the forest - Ken'

"Hmm.. That's weird." I just shrugged it off.

I got ready and headed to the forest. Where is Ken? Maybe he's inside. I should check.

Minutes turned into hours as I tried looking for Ken. My reception wasn't working and I sighed.

I was lost.

(Listening to my FREAKING JAM FROM TEEN TOP. THeir debut song 'Clap'. It's the ish YASS #BEW)