First Chapter

I was ready for my audition so that I could be in the A class. 'Woah. This is it.' I thought, walking towards the stage. 'I wonder why they are rating our dancing skills instead of our singing skills in this camp.' I took a deep breath and waited for the music to start. I began dancing with my partner. We both had a lot of chemistry, but I don't know his name or anything about him. He's cute, I suppose. I look across the stage to find another group doing the same dance moves as me and my partner. 'Woah!' Millions of thoughts came across my mind. 'He's really cute.' I didn't know there would be so many cute boys at this camp. I'm in luck. After the dance, the judges started whispering and discussing who should be in class A or B. Finally, one began to speak up. That judge was Taeyang from BigBang. "All of you guys are wonderful. But ATLEAST one of you need to be in B class, and for that.. I choose _______ to step forward. You will be in B class." I am still happy since I'm not getting kicked out. I turn around and look at my partner. I smile at him and he smiles back while giving me a thumbs up. I give him a small "fighting!" And I go on my way off the stage. By that night, I get my luggage and place it in my dorm. I am the only one in this dorm I heard. So I got to hold my own and practice by myself. I let out a big sigh and went to bed. It was hard to go to bed, since all I thought about was that boy. 'He was so cute.' I thought, realizing it was already morning "oh shit!" I say out loud while rushing to get ready. "7:20?! I am almost late for class." I rush to wash up and put my clothes on. I quickly brush my hair and run to class. My first class was dance, since I'm in the B Class. I let out a sigh as I entered the dance room just in time. Wew. I wipe off the access sweat I have on my forehead. "Nice to know you decided to join the class _____. Take a seat." The teacher says. I look up and see that it's JHope of BTS! Oh my gosh. I froze, totally starstruck as I made my way in. 'Tch. JHope is such a teddy bear to be so rude right now.." I said to myself. I nodded my head in silence and made my way to a seat. I sat on the floor next to a trainee like me. Even if this was a camp, we needed to carry tote bags around to hold our stuff in. This camp was only for a month or two, so I don't know why we had to separate. It was finally the time to get out of dance class. I was on my way out, until I spotted the most ugly thing ever. A bag that has ____ on it! I was just about sick of ____, so I decided to kick the bag. When I kicked it, something fell out. A wallet with the ____ logo on it! "what a nerd!" I yelled and continued to throw the bag across the room. Once I was done, I was on my way to my second class for vocal practice. I saw my partner that I had to dance with in the auditions. He must of saw me because he was making his way to where I was. "hi. You were my partner, right? My name is Sandeul of B1A4."
(This is where I'm leaving off! I hope you liked my new story! I enjoyed making this lol.)