Stardust Crusaders 8

Start from the beginning

"Let's see.....What should I do? Should I let you go? Or turn you in?"

"Please!!" They begged as you sighed.

"Let's see....." He let go to flick their nose. "No way am I letting you go!" He decided. "That would be too easy. But first I am going to let the Captain know." Your heart ached seeing tears spill out off their big brown colored eyes.

"Hey sailor! Perhaps you could-"You could not even finish your sentence as you watched in surprise the stowaway biting the man in this arm without holding back before jumping into the ocean without hesitation.

"Whoa! In he goes! That kid has got guts!" Joseph commented awestruck as you silently agreed.

"He is trying to swim to shore?" Kakyoin questioned looking a bit worried standing up to go over to the rest watching the stowaway swim away. "What should we do?" He asked you.

"Forget them." Jotaro muttered. "He would not have jumped in if he was not a decent swimmer."

"Damn! He is in trouble now!!" The sailor exclaimed sweat tickling down his face. "These waters are infested with sharks!"

"This is not good." You said stripping off your long coat with your pocket watch and photo album not wanting them to get wet. "I am going after them!" You declared shoving your coat into Polnareff's arm.

"No Y/N it is too dangerous! Hey kid! Come back!!" Joseph tried to convince you but you already jumped down swiftly running on the water effortlessly as the sailor rubbed his eyes in disbelief same went for everyone else except Joseph. Hamon was really a practical ability in times like these.

"Look there is a shark!" Polnareff caught himself pointing out as the shark raced toward the screaming child.

"Take this! Ha!!!" You punched it full force knocking it unconscious without using your Stand for help, sending it flying to the sky as the kid watched in sheer amazement mouth agape as it landed back crashing down on the surface of the water.

"Hey there." You smiled. "Would you mud coming back on board with me, I promise I won't let harm come to you, kid."

They looked at you hesitantly as you picked them up bridal style making your way back.

"So you are a girl?" You said running as she watched you blushing. "What is your name?"

"Yes, ...... my name is Anne...." She mumbled burying her head in your shoulder. "How did you know sir?" She took down her ha letting her long wavy dark hair fall freely.

"Hmmm let me tell you that I am a woman myself who dresses like a mal most of the time~" You winked at her as she became red like a tomato. "By the way you can call me Y/N~"

 "By the way you can call me Y/N~"