Pokemon Emergency! Heart of Fire!

Start from the beginning

"Maybe Fennekin, but don't get your hopes up." Said Lexy. Fennekin wagged her tail and heard the bathroom door open and looked at Laura. Lexy saw Fennekin and looked at Laura, who had a normal Fennekin color onesie. Lexy blushed at this, since he thought he looked adorable in it. The onesie was kinda tight, but not so tight you could see everything, but at least tight enough to see some of her curves. Laura saw Lexy and his muscles and blushed at this. "I hope it's not too tight on me. It's the last thing I got and I was in a rush when I was packing up to head over here. Most likely, I'm gonna get really sweaty while in bed." Said Laura blushing with her hands down the front of her body. "Arceus, he's hot." She thought. "No, it looks great on you." Said Lexy blushing. Laura did a wholesome chuckle as a response before they went to sleep.

As Lexy drifted off to sleep, he had another strange dream/vision. It had him, Laura, a Braixen that looked like Fennekin, and a bunch of pregnant women strapped up at a base. He saw a woman who he didn't recognize in front of all of them. "We need to save them, now!" Said Laura as Lexy was furious but couldn't do anything. "It's hopeless. The plans of Team Claw will come to fruition and we'll take over all the worlds to collide with this one!" Said the woman. When all hope seemed lost, a bright light came from Lexy's wrist and Braixen, saving all the women and saving them all.

Meanwhile, it was morning and the two people were at the Pokemon Center. They were disguised as janitors getting ready to clean up. "Welcome to the Pokemon Center." Said Nurse Joy. "Thanks. We'll start by shining the Pokeballs." Said the man. "Of course. Third door on your left." Said Nurse Joy as she pointed to her left. They left to go get the Pokeballs, while Nurse Joy thought about why there would be janitors. "The Pokemon!" Screamed Nurse Joy in fear. She pressed a button on her desk which sounded an alarm and locked down the Pokemon Center. Everyone woke up to this, including Lexy, who woke up with a startle and fell off the bed.

"What's going on?" Asked Laura worried. "Nothing good, I bet." Said Lexy as he got his slip on shoes on and ran out the door. "Come on Fennekin!" He added. "Right!" Said Fennekin in agreement and ran with him. The two people made it back to the main room and saw the Pokemon Center was on lockdown. "Thieves!" Screamed Nurse Joy. "Darn it." Said the man. "Well at least we'd introduce ourselves." Said the woman. "Stop right there!" Said Lexy as he and Fennekin stopped at the main room hallway. "Who're you?" Asked the two. "That's for me to know. What're you doing to those Pokemon?" Said Lexy angrily. "Sell them to our boss and make a load of money." Said the man. "But that's none of your concern." Added the woman. "It is my concern if innocent Pokemon get sold away from their proper trainers! Now, who are you?!" Said Lexy furiously.

"Well then, looks like it's time." Said the woman. "Indeed." Said the man as they revealed to be a man and woman in their mid 30s. The man had black hair and white skin and ocean eyes. The woman had orange hair, pink eyes and an hourglass body. They had a uniform to match them with a symbol that looked like a claw. Nurse Joy ran and checked the other room with the Pokemon in their Pokeballs and started transferring them to the Holden City Pokemon Center. "That symbol!" Said Lexy realizing what he remembered from his dream. "We're Team Claw sweetie, so don't you dare try and mess with us. I'm Sylvanna." Said the woman. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get and lose. I'm Nathan." Said the man.

"Oh I'm gonna get a fight. A fight I'm gonna win!" Said Lexy. "Fennekin, I choose you!" He added as he pointed his finger towards Sylvanna and Nathan. Fennekin ran and got in front of Lexy. "Go!" They both said as they threw out Pokeballs to bring out a couple of Pokemon Lexy's never seen before. "Who're those Pokemon?" Said Lexy as he got his phone out and activated Pokedex mode to scan them. "Syther, the bug Pokemon. Syther have been known to slice down trees as if they're pieces of paper. The scythes are super sharp, and are hard to deal with." Said the Pokedex. "A Bug and Flying type." Said Lexy as he pointed the Pokedex scanner to the other Pokemon. "Ariados, the spider Pokemon. A Bug and Poison type, and the evolved form of Spinarak. Ariados has poison that can be sometimes proved fatal to those that get infected by it. Ariados also can make webs to trap their prey." Said the Pokedex.