Pokemon Emergency! Heart of Fire!

Start from the beginning

"Lexy, your Fennekin is healthy again!" Said Nurse Joy over the PA. "Fennekin!" Said Lexy as he slid and got out. "We gonna finish our food?" Asked Laura. "Once we get Fennekin, yeah!" Said Lexy as he was running to the center desk. Laura slid and got out to follow Lexy. When they got there, Nurse Joy was with the same two Pokemon he never saw before. "Fennekin!" Said Lexy as he saw Fennekin in a couple bandages and picked her up. He pretty much held her kinda like a baby and scratched her chin, which she loved.

"A good night's rest should help Fennekin fully recover from the incident. But be careful next time you're near Pimkyu." Said Nurse Joy. "Thanks." Said Lexy. He then looked at the Pokemon. They looked almost alike, but from the looks of it, they were different forms. "What're those Pokemon?" Asked Lexy. "Indeedee." Said Nurse Joy happily. "Indeedee." Said Lexy as he pulled out his phone and activated Pokedex mode while putting Fennekin carefully back on the ground.

"Indeedee, the emotion Pokemon. A Psychic type. Indeedee can sense other people's and Pokemon's feelings thanks to telepathy. Female Indeedee are like babysitters or caregivers for elderly, while the male ones are like fathers to young Pokemon and babies." Said the Pokedex.

"They're amazing!" Said Lexy amazed. "Yeah they are. I got them when I started my training in the Galar Region as a Pokemon Nurse." Said Nurse Joy as she explained how she got them. "So they're Galarian Pokemon!" Said Lexy, even more amazed. "Yep. And if you'd like, you can register for the Tundra League here." Said Nurse Joy. "You'd bet I wanna register!" Said Lexy, almost too excited. Nurse Joy activated her computer and brought out a screen from the desk that has a QR code. "Technology has come so far!" Said Lexy as he used his phone to scan it. Nurse Joy saw Lexy on the computer and started registering.

"So, where are you from?" Asked Nurse Joy. "Moko Town." Said Lexy. "So you're a rookie trainer." Said Joy. "Yep. Just started today." Said Lexy. "Alright then. Just tell me your name, age, and how many badges you have." Said Joy.

"Right. Lexy Hamada, I'm 18 years old, and I currently have no badges." Said Lexy. Nurse Joy finished typing and showed Lexy the monitor to check everything. "If there's anything I did wrong, let me know and I'll change it." Said Nurse Joy. Lexy looked and saw that everything was right. "Nothing's wrong here." Said Lexy. "Alright then. Now we'll need your picture with your partner Pokemon. It can be any of your Pokemon." Said Joy. "Alright then. Wanna join me Fennekin?" Asked Lexy "Yeah! I do kinda like having my picture taken." Said Fennekin as she was trying to get her fur all cleaned up. "Alright then. Come on!" Said Lexy as he followed Nurse Joy to a room. He got his picture taken with Fennekin and came back. "Alright Lexy. You're registered for the Tundra League." Said Joy. "Thanks a lot." Said Lexy thanking Nurse Joy. "Is there by any chance I could use the same info to register for the World Coronation Series?" He added. "Of course." Said Joy as she added him to the World Coronation Series. "Thanks so much again." Said Lexy. "No problem." Said Joy. "We should get back to our food, or else it's gonna get cold." Said Laura. "Right." Said Lexy as they went back and got Fennekin food before they got back to their spot. They chatted and ate for the rest of the evening. It was about 10 pm when they got a room to sleep for the night.

"Sorry if you two have to sleep together. It's the last room that had two beds." Said Joy. "It won't be a problem." Said Laura. "Yeah, and we can make it work." Said Lexy. "Alright then. Goodnight, you two." Said Joy. "G'night!" Said Lexy as Nurse Joy closed the door. Lexy put his backpack at the bed closest to the window to let Laura have easy access to the bathroom and door. "So, you wanna use the bathroom to get changed first?" Asked Laura. "I'll let you go first. After all, ladies first." Said Lexy. "Awww, how cute and sweet!" Said Laura as she took her bag with her and closed the bathroom door with her in the bathroom. Lexy quickly got changed into his pajama shorts that went to his knees, and an undershirt that was sleeveless, which revealed his muscles. "I think you and Laura are cute together." Said Fennekin. Lexy blushed out of embarrassment at this and looked at Fennekin, who had a wholesome smile and happy squinting eyes.