Who Breaks First !

( Jahari Pov )

I'd been up all night, I knew getting her settled wasn't going to be easy but damn yesterday was too much mentally. After she woke again it was a fight on a whole new level and boy was I unaware. I thought the previous fight would wear her down. Physically it was nothing but I didn't want to go there. I sat recalling the night. I had slammed her many times yesterday and maybe fractured her arm trying to not hit her.  She had sat at the door trying the lock over and over till her hands were red and had slits from her force. She looked around and I'm guessing got an idea. She ran to the bathroom and I heard loud banging followed by things falling but I just waited to see what she was thinking. She was smart as hell so I wanted to let it play out. Moments later she came out with her head in her hand's eyes clothes taking deep long breathes. I stared at her waiting her eyes flew open and she screamed in a rage charging at me. As small as she was the hate inside her scared me for a second.  She swung for my face repeatedly rushing me I let her she was hitting hard but it wouldn't bruise me.  Forgetting her very real hate for me I chuckled, bad move her rage spike she lifted her leg and kicked as hard as she could I barely caught it, she was so fast she hit my d-ck head. ' Damn It!!!!" I shouted. I did lose it slightly when she hit the tip of my dick kicking me in one of her many attacks. I just reacted and kicked her leg from under her making her drop on her face, I felt like shit but I couldn't show her that so I made it a point to never allow that again. No excuses, as a man I took no pride in it. She had a nice right hook but a better high leg kick with her left foot. It turned me on a bit but after I saw her body starting to bruise I slammed her one last good time. Good thing I put carpet in, it may not help much but it helped enough. When I slammed her she rook one big breathe and stilled, slowly her body dropped and she slid her self back, she had given up for now. I left I didn't enjoy the sight of her like that because of me. As I left I felt her food hit me but it felt like he pure raw hatred for me instead of pizza sauce. As I ran my hand over my face decided it was enough reflecting I made a cross of my chest "Sorry mama I know you didn't raise me like that". Getting up I left my office a went to make us breakfast and get a first aid kit to patch her up so she can heal and I can set her arm if need be. I made her favorite sausage and biscuits with warm lemon tea and sliced fruits. I placed it on a tray carrier and made sure I didn't forget the first aid kit. I began to take my secret door down to my secret level I had her in. I never use the outside door, not since she came home.

( Nakiay Pov )

I woke up feeling like my body was heavy as metal, my limbs ached and I looked over myself I had bruise scratches and lumps that formed overnight. I had flashbacks of yesterday he really fought me. I had to rest my body couldn't fight effortlessly like that.  I didn't have a clue what I was going to do but I was hungry dehydrated and in full-body pain. I was going to place nice. I wouldn't talk unless spoken to even then I'd keep it short sweet and simple. I put my head back on the cold wall and took a short breath my chest was hurting along with my left arm and right ankle.  My arm was bruised no question and my ankle swelling by the moment. Tears began to free fall and i bit my lip sobbing the pain was growing now that i was more aware. I hadn't noticed him come back since I was crying he said nothing he just sat down with food, pain meds, and a first aid kit. He places the meds and water beside me and began to clean and dress my wounds. I didn't touch anything at first till I saw he wasn't going to do or say anything. I took the pain meds and ate like a starved child. "slow down I won't take any food from you and I won't touch you again .... well unless you make me" he said never looking up. Nodding in understanding i slowed my eating and tried to eat like normal. It took 30 minutes for the meds to work and when it did I passed out, as I fell I panic " you said you would........" I couldn't finish the room went black.

" Please God no !"  my thoughts repeated to no one