Chapter 13: Biana

I watched carefully as Sophie began to scream at my brother. Apparently my face looked shocked, because a selected, the one who was Linh's brother, who'd just talked to Sophie nudged me. 

"What?" He asked. I looked at him, confused. "Why do you look so shocked?" He clarified. I nodded my head, understanding. "Oh. It's because Sophie never raises her voice. It was a stupid idea to bring my idiot brother into the selection." He looked at me. "The boy over there is your brother? Does that make you a princess? Lady?" I laughed slightly. "I don't even know anymore. Just call my Biana please." He smiled slightly. Is it bad that I thought it was beautiful? "Ok. Biana it is." Cue the butterfly's. But this is bad! I'm not supposed to like any of the selected! I was about to ask him his name, when I saw Sophie run out of the room out of the corner of my eye. Hurriedly I told the selected, "Meet me in the garden at midnight." And ran out of the room, following Sophie.

<><><><><><><><><><><>Time Skip<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I was sitting on Sophie's bed, rubbing her back. When I'd walked into her room, she was sobbing into her pillow. I gently lifted her head up and hugged her. I ran a finger through her hair. 

"Shh. Shhhh. It's ok. He's not here." I pulled away to look her in her eyes. "Look Sophie, this is all my fault. If I hadn't wanted Fitz in this competition this never would've happened. But eliminations are in 2 weeks. You can get rid of him then." She nodded. She had mascara running down her face and puffy red features. "Let's get you cleaned up and you can go back to interviews?" I said softly. She nodded. We picked out a beautiful pink and white dress, and pretty silvery pink makeup. When we were done, we walked back to the dining hall together.

Sophie's dress:

Sophie's makeup:

Sophie's makeup: