just kiss me, idiot

Start from the beginning

Kirishima smiles.

~~~

It's a quiet afternoon: Izuku is sprawled on his own bed and Kirishima takes his desk. He scrolls Izuku's essay slowly and finishes with an appreciative nod and a wish it were his own. 

From behind him, a file on Izuku's phone emits a high female moan and he mutes it quickly with a tap. "Sorry," He laughs "Kaminari's memes are getting out of hand." 

Kirishima glances over at Izuku and swivels his chair around to face him. 

"We're heroes." He states obviously. Midoriya quirks a single eyebrow at him. 

"Yeah?" 

"Do you think there's hero porn on us?"

Izuku smiles wickedly and turns to stand behind Eijirou as he turns the chair and clicks a fresh incognito tab on his computer. He doesn't manage to type "Deku x" before tens of names come up. 

He glances up at Izuku when the first few recommended results become legible and he hovers over them. Despite this, he finishes his own hero name and clicks enter. Two results. 

Kirishima can't help but furrow his eyebrows as Izuku laughs from behind him. "We're definitely kinkier than that but- Woah what are you-" As the text quickly gets erased back to just his name.

He doesn't reach for the mouse quickly enough and Kirishima's already clicked on the top result. 

"2407 videos made of you and Bakugo?" His handscrolls through them incredulously. "Deepfakes, animation, cosplay. Hell, some of these look real Zuku!" 

He must've been sucked into this for way too long, as by the time he snaps back to the present, Izuku's already crawling under the white desk and holding Kirishima's legs as he reads. 

"Do they not realize he hates your guts? He's fucking you against furniture in half of these!" Kirishima can't turn his eyes away from the back of Izuku's freckled thighs in the thumbnail.

"Why do you care?" A silky voice comes from underneath him, tone amused with mischievousness. "You jealous?" 

It takes a split second for Kirishima to realize his classmate's hand pooled his pants and underwear to his knees as he felt kitty licks on his thighs, hot breath fanning over his growing erection. He takes his eyes back to the screen and focuses on Bakugo fucking the shit out of Izuku, rolling his eyes back as he fists at his pretty cock and cums inside his classmate. 

Kirishima smiles and threads a hand through pretty green locks as a hot mouth takes in his own dick. Nah, he thinks. He didn't need to be jealous.

~~~ inspired by The Bakery MM

Izuku dips down low and keeps a hold on his thighs as he throws his head back, swinging his hips. His hands make way above his head and he threads his hands on Sero's tape previously stuck on the ceiling. Once tight across his wrists, he makes eye contact with Kirishima and smirks.

"La-la-la" He whispers softly as he lifts one leg up into a standing split. 

Izuku somehow uses the momentum to kick himself out of the tape and down back on the floor.  The common room cheers on his team as Mina and Aoyama next to him also free themselves of some tape. 

Eijiro's eyes train only on Izuku, the way his eyes dilate as he looks up at him. Izuku's thigh-highs end on a lacy jet black corset with scarred muscle spilling from the top and bottom. Pretty pink bows atop his socks contrast with his wicked dark smile.

As he falls to grind against the ground, Mina reaches up to Aoyama and licks down his neck from behind. Still mid-show, the blond smiles up at the crowd of his classmates and brings a hand down to Mina's outer thigh.