Jimin nodded his head to the information, looking away to the window which seemed give off the beautiful scenario of the country side. He envied the white doves which took their flight to the clear blue sky without the fear of loosing someone, without the fear of being sabotaged by its own kind. But the brutal humanity had not failed to take away it's freedom, in the cage of captivity.

How the world was becoming  crueller day by day. No hint of mercy, or a coat of understanding remained withing people. Everyone, spellbound by the lust of selfishness and the strange inhumanity, which only knew how to demolish the hopes and existence of others. The innocence that was once within the youth was no more; it had faded away in the mist of addiction and vindictiveness. He resented the place of his existence, one which stole away the most precious possession of his heart, and now he was left with no other option but to reply in the same way.

After a three hour drive, they finally came across a house in the middle of a flower field. The house had a traditional design with a rocky pathway leading to the main door. Parking the car by the side of the road, the two men took long strides to reach the door behind which a lot of answers awaited them.

The ringing of the door bell was followed by shifting sound of the footsteps. The door opened to a green eyed man with white hair and crinkled face. The glasses on his face, compromised most of it. A polite smile spread over his face as he nodded as a gesture of recognition.

"Hello Mr.White. I am Kim Namjoon, a detective. We had spoken over the phone regarding the information about Kim Ria. Do you perhaps recall the conversation?" Namjoon asked in a professional tone.

"Ah yes yes! I do. Please come in" Alan spoke in a courteous manner, bringing in the two men.

"This is Park Jimin, he is a neurologist, and my friend" Namjoon introduced.

Jimin went forward for a handshake which the man gladly took.

"So how may I help you? Please take a seat" Alan said sitting in his wooden chair, which was followed by Namjoon and Jimin.

"Well amidst my research process I had found out, you were Kim Ria's employer. She has a significant role to play in threatening the victim in this case. So we have to collect evidence about her activities from every place possible. So we were wondering, if you could provide us with some facts about her during her timeline, which would give us a lead" Namjoon said with his eyebrows furrowed

Alan looked at him for a moment before, reaching out for a blue plastic file. He opened the file and flipped through the pages, before closing it and handing it over to Namjoon.

"This contains all the information about her Kim Ria when she worked under us. She was fired from Tecxa Textiles Limited, after she had brought in a lot of politics among the employees which caused the creation of an unhealthy environment among the workforce" Alan explained the reason why Ria was dismissed in the first place.

"Any other activities which may have offended the management?" Namjoon asked as he flipped through the pages himself.

"Yes. She had a bad habit of brining in her personal world into the workplace. She was not very professional" Alan explained further.

"Oh I see" Namjoon said staring at the profile with a scrutinizing gaze.

"What was the important information you wanted to tell us?" Jimin who was silent all this while, suddenly spoke.

Alan looked at him. A frown took over his already wrinkled forehead, as he took of his glasses.

"Ria, used to share a lot of personal information with me, and it had caused a lot of problems in my marriage initially. Thus, I began to avoid her and she got sacked eventually" He explained the situation meticulously.

"But amidst that process, she ended up sharing something very personal which she had not shared with anyone else..." He paused for a while staring at the floor in deep thought.

"What would that be?" Jimin asked as the curiosity got the best of him.

"She has a son living in another country, which she had hidden from everyone else"

Hello.
Sorry the chapters are a little out of place. I am still confused as to how to plot it.