Chapter 31-Dabi's revenge and number ones demise

We catch up to the others and stand on top of the only standing building that's fully built in hosu. I see the blue fire of Dabi below us along with the orange fire of endeavor. I take off my mask and put it over ochakos head. She looks at me.

"Why?" She asks.

"I don't want you known as one of us." I say as I jump off of the building down toward the ground. The others follow. Besides nagant who would be keeping watch.

Toga transforms into me and uses Amaterasu on endeavor. It hits him and he shrugs it off. Dabi continues to shoot flames but endeavor shrugs them off as well. I forgot he has flame resistance.

I draw kusanagi and dash at him. He throws a punch and Kurama arms come out of me and throw him off giving me the chance to hit him. I purposefully miss and let myself get punched into the ground. It hurt like hell but it won't kill me. Ochako runs at endeavor and gets punched a few blocks away. I get angry and throw kusanagi into the air. I jump up near it and use my sharingan to avoid endeavors swing along with grabbing kusangi and drilling it through his back.

'Shit,I lost control.' I think as I rip kusangi out of his back. He whips his head up and punches me in the jaw and then the stomach twice making me throw up.

He falls down onto one knee. Dabi walks up and knees him in the mouth. I lay on the ground a few feet away.

I slowly stumble to my feet before I am met with a kick to the stomach from another hero.

"Hawks damnit you're late." Endeavor says.

"You're lucky I'm even here in time at all." Hawks responds while kicking toga down onto the ground and putting a knee on her back while his feathers trap dabi.

'Damnit, get up.' I think to myself.

I hear the crackle of flames around me and look up to see a construction site collapsing on top of us. My eyes widen but before I can close them I feel a gust of wind along with sparks of yellow. My vision slowly fades as I pass out.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I wake up and look around to see trees.

"You're awake." A voice says.

I look over and see Ochako sitting next to a fire.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"A random forest I found. We barely escaped that fight back there." She says.

"Yeah, did anyone die?" I ask.

"Endeavor, Hawks and toga." She responds.

"So Nagant and Dabi are alive?" I ask.

"Yeah, we've also been presumed dead, well you more than me because no one saw my face." She responds.

"Got it..." I say.

"Do you know where Dabi is?" I ask.

She points over to the right and I look to see Dabi with nagant. They were just sitting there, Dabi looked asleep and nagant was staring at the sky.

I try and stand up but my legs give out immediately.

"You aren't gonna be able to stand for a while, you probably don't remember it but some debris caught your leg, I don't think it's broken so it's probably just a sprain." She says.

"Shit." I say.

"If we have to run, I'll just carry you." She says.

"Alright." I respond.