"Zel, I can still go on," he told me as I sealed off my mouth, afraid to speak again, not leaving Sebastian who silently witnessed everything.

    "Fine, I will leave" Sebastian whispered in a harsh tone and I was glad he controlled himself, but he did not leave my side he stood there with his hand around my waist. I could see him and Reign glaring at each other.

    "Umm... Sebastian, you were leaving" I looked at him while he was still as a statue, silence crept in the room until I whispered. He smiled at me, gently placed his other hand around my waist. I turned towards him as he slowly pecked my lips. I blushed aware of the fact that Doctor Reign was staring at us. Sebastian quickly removed his hands and made his way towards the door, giving a last and final glare to Reign and a smile at me, he slammed the door behind him.

    "So that explains a lot of things, Zel" Doctor Reign told me and I stood there, with a blushed face. "Yeah, we are kinda together" I whispered and sat down on the bed fiddling with my thumbs.

    "It is fine as far as you like each other, I won't say that I am against both of you, but please you need to follow the rules, and I did sense temper from his side" Doctor Reign explained in a calm and gentle tone, I am amused how he can be angry at one point and calm the next second. The latter part did concern me as well, Sebastian got his temperament issues from his father, as far as I can remember in one such incident his father got angry; and locked Sebastian in his room for half a week, but his father was never violent on him.

    "Yeah I am sorry" I spoke in a low tone my eyes focused on the tiled floor beneath me. I heard the doctor sigh

    "Anyways let's have some talk," he said politely, tried to make me forget this incident I presume, so in return, I nodded.

    "Zel, I will need you to speak up" Reign stood up and made his way towards the couch to retrieve his clipboard.

    "Relax, close your eyes and clear your mind" He gave me basic instructions before proceeded forward to ask me few questions.

    "I will start with basics, name, ok?" he told me and I focused on his voice extremely cautious not to let any thoughts surpass me such as the fact my best friend kissed me the night before, the fact that he is a killer and doing all this for me the fact that I am in love with him. Am I? Hell yes, I am, I liked him a lot and admired the way he acted individually to solve a problem, he is smart and-

    "Zel, you with me" Reign snapped his fingers before my face to pull me back into reality.

    "Yeah sorry umm... Zel Ridge" I answered him without thinking too much about the introductory questions. He scribbled something on the paper against the clipboard.

    "Full name, Zel," he told me, I almost forgot he will be noting down minute changes that leave my mouth.

    "Azazel Ridge" I announced, tried my best to not connect the dots behind the reason abandoned my real name. Don't you think my name pretty scary, evil, and dark?

    "Good. Age and birthdate" He smirked and moved on to the next question.

    "Sixteen and eleven months, the date is Eight of July" I mundanely answer him, it is getting boring but it is important to start with basic questions to check whether I haven't lost my identity or something like that.

    We agreed to have a break after thirty minutes of Reign asking me all the personal questions about whom I love or hate, the reasons and motive behind the answers.

    "Before we have a break let me tell you the two things I observed" Reign flipped through the pages of his clipboard, as I gulped down a glass of water.

    "The observations are...?" I asked him as a frown settled on his face he looked kind of tensed and worried.

    "First is you changed the order for the people you love, since our last session, which was a couple of months ago, you would always start with either your parents or your sister" The moment he mentioned this thing I knew my answer was quite different.

    "Until today, you never even mentioned Sebastian in the list of people you love, today as both of us are aware the minute I asked whom you love, your answer was-" I cut him off before he can confuse me all again

    "I started with Sebastian, right?" I sighed and completed his sentence while he nodded and flipped through another page.

    "Zel, it is not at all wrong I just wanted you to take a note of this that is the reason I told you" he explained and looked at me, I smirked at him.

    "Second is the people you hate, no names under that list Zel, that is quite odd" he raised his brow and I remember my answer the moment he asked me, I had a smirk over my face with the images of the dead people flashed right before me. As they are gone I have no one else to worry about.

    "They are gone" Reign repeated my answer with a confused tone. I was completely taken aback did I said that out loud to him a few minutes ago.

    "Care to elaborate" he wanted answers but I chose silence to take place and we stared at each other." Zel, remember Callan and Eddie" he spoke the names, why is he making things hard for me? I want to forget that night.

    "They are dead" he spoke, of course, it is almost more than two days since their death, as per Sebastian the girl must have confessed and blamed herself for their death, the rest is a mystery to me as Sebastian did even want me to think about the topic.

    "I know" I whispered, by this time everyone would be aware of the death of two seventeen-year-old boys. I looked at Reign as he gasped with his mouth wide open. Why is he shocked?

    "Zel, here is the thing now your 'People I hate' list is empty but before that, you had the names of these two dead guys in your list, correct?" He clarified why I suddenly changed my answers.

    "The fact that you know they are dead is kind of surprising" he stood and this confused me a bit more, something is not on right track with him or with me. I don't know anymore.

    "What is wrong, why you are surprised? Is that because I know about their death? That is because Sebastian informed me about the deaths" I answered him my amber eyes not breaking the eye contact with his, to clear his confusion but the expression I wanted was the total opposite. He turned around and the next sentence he spoke had me at a complete loss of words, not just words but... yeah I am at a loss of words.

    "Zel, the truth is that their death is still not revealed in public yet, they are still missing in eyes of everyone else. It is strange as to, how you know about their death?" He made his way towards the door, what just happened. I am hundred percent sure he would be suspicious of me and Sebastian.

    "No wait, are you serious," I asked him, he stopped right in his tracks, his body tensed up.

    "As one of the main doctors in here we were asked to keep this information confidential but the answer you gave me confused me. Yes both of them are dead it is likely a murder case so only a few doctors, police, and their families know about the incident. Zel, I guess we can take a break, have something to eat, I will leave for now" he brought up these details. I felt a lump form in my throat. That is bad he knows what we did. At least he must have some assumptions as to how I know about those deaths.

    But he is leaving me like this, will he report me or just let it go.

    "No wait, you can't leave me like this please" I whispered, felt like my legs would give out. I heard him again bit louder this time

    "Zel, I promise everything that we talk about would remain confidential between you and me" he smirked and exited the room not waiting for me to reply, that is wrong he is risking his job. In a situation like this, where a doctor finds something is extremely at the edge with their patients, they must report it or take some action to prevent further harm. In my case, it is something to be worried about.

    Sebastian, I want you by my side. I sit down at the edge of the bed trying to control my tears.

A/N So... Reign knows something

Alert me for any mistakes... until then vote and comment