I didn't know what to expect, but- I surely didn't expect what I saw next. The walls were covered with photographs- not even an inch seemed to be empty, except for one side.

I could already spot soo many with my face in it. A huge video gaming equipment sat in the far corner of the room. Every corner of the room had bass speakers and a projecting machine hung from the ceiling, pointing at the empty white washed wall. A neat and tidy double bed was placed, touching the wall opposite to the one which lacked photos.

The room had an aesthetic black theme, with the floor cover in soft rug. A small tea table was placed with a black bean bag next to it, covered with study material, and beautiful black and grey curtains covered the huge window from celing to floor.

"OMG JUNGKOOK! Your room is- whooaa. How do you even manage to come out of this room? I mean, I'd stay in here forever!" I exclaimed, still looking around.

"I need to come out of this room so I can see you. Now come here and give me a hug already!" He replied.

I literally pulled my eyes off his room and looked at him who had stretched out his free hand. I smiled and walked up to him, he pulled me into a hug, "I missed you soo much! See- I'm telling you, I don't know if I'll be able to survive two-"

"Sushh! No excuses!" I said, before kissing him once and climbing up on the bed to make myself comfortable beside him.

"Ahh, cute. Now, what are we talking about here? What excuses?" Taehyung asked, as him and Sesha exchanged confused glances.

"You didn't tell them!?" I asked Jungkook, with my brows raised.

"Nope." He replied with a bunny smile, "I wanted to tell them when you are around."

He continued, "okay, so-"

"No no no no no! Let me tell them, pleaseee." I requested, making a puppy face at Jungkook. He nodded with a grin.

"Okay- so, Jungkook will be going to Canada to study! He'll leave in May this year, and finally come back two years later after the completion of his course." I said, looking at Taehyung and sessha who overwhelmed with joy.

"REALLY!?" they exclaimed in unison.

"Yesss!" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung patted his back with a proud smile.

"Which course though?" Sesha asked, looking at me. I realised how I had zero idea about that. OH MY GOD-HOW DUMB OF ME-

"It's a B.Tech course. It's based on computer studies and all." Jungkook replied, just in time so it didn't became awkward.

I felt soo ashamed for not knowing what his goal or interests were, that I couldn't even manage to give him a side glance and just sat there playing with a loose thread of my top.

"Wait- is that a picture of us!?" Sessha asked, pointing towards the left wall. There were soo many pictures that I couldn't even spot which one she was talking about.

"Yeah-" Jungkook replied, as Sesha and Taehyung jumped out of the bed to take a look. Sesha stood there looking at the photos, while Taehyung held her from behind.

"I'm sorry for how I forgot to tell you which course i was opting for." Jungkook said, bending in closer to my ear and placing a kiss on my shoulder. There was no sarcasm in his tone. He said sorry for something I missed out!?

I looked up at him and opened my mouth to speak but the knocking on the door interrupted me.

"Yes-?" Jungkook asked, as teahyung and Sesha came back to where they sat earlier.

Mrs Jeon walked into the room with a tray of snacks in her hand and placed it on the bed between the four of us, "Enjoy! And i don't see any books out yet." She joked with a wink at the end.

"Yes, mom! Just about to start." Koo replied, after which Mrs Jeon left.

I looked around the room and spot a whole 3 by 3 feet patch of the wall covered with our pictures and even my solo pictures on it. Wait- was that a picture of me sleeping? And was that a picture of me when I was 4 years old!? How the hell did he-

"Can we watch a movie first?" Jungkook asked, expectedly looking at me and Sesha.

"Hell no!" I exclaimed.

"We are studying today!" Sesha continued.

"Tchhh-" the boys sighed together, while Taehyung started removing his books.

Sesha and I looked at each other with cheeky smiles, probably looking like five year olds who accomplished their deadliest mission.

×+×

<such a cutie

<such a cutie. Those lucky dandelions!🥺>

 Those lucky dandelions!🥺>

<Koo, baby Koo🥺>

Who knew he'd turn out to be such a handsome hunk? Eyes off.

______

A/n:

Yooo!
April is already here!
I know I don't use prologues, but I had to this time!

The next chapter has a time lapse, of about two or three weeks:)

The following chapters will have lots of time lapses, since I need the story to move ahead faster!

I hope you guys liked the sUpriSe!

Don't forget to vote, comments are open for views and suggestions!!

Stay Tuned!💜