2. Surprise Visit

We Get By - JoJo

Massage parlor Whispering Winds in Newton, Mass. - Saturday

Marisol (Adrienne Bailon) runs into the studio looking for Laurel. "I know she's not with a client Rebecca (the blond blue eyed receptionist) , so can I see her?" "She's on her lunch break but yeah she's in her office." " Thanks."

She bursts in the office as Laurel finishes her lunch. "Way to say hi and knock on the door Marisol." "You won't believe what happened to me!" "Well what's the news? Spill!" "I won backstage VIP passes to SoMo's concert next weekend in NYC! And rumor has it he's doing a casting call for the re-release (music video) of his platinum selling song Ride!"

It took Laurel 2 minutes to process what she just said. "No way are you serious!!" "What am I going to wear and what about my clients!" "Your other therapist Amber can take over while your gone and it's Valentine's day next weekend too so be prepared chica!" "For what? I'm not going to meet my night and shining armor next weekend! It's just another holiday for companies to boost sales during black history month."

"So what? You need to break out of your shell and live a little, plus I also heard that SoMo is newly single." "Very funny but I'm not buying it." Looking at her wall clock it said, 12:45pm. "I have a 1 pm appointment so if you'll excuse me Marisol." "I'll text/email you the details after work tonight." Ok thanks!" Marisol left the office as a tall handsome man came into the salon.

Shawn Hunter (cody tarpley played by Theo James). Shawn's heart nearly jumped in his throat as he saw the curvy latina walk out the salon. Man I hope to see her again soon. He couldn't decide whether or not it was lust or love upon seeing her but he quickly dismissed it as he went and sat down waiting for his appointment. She had to be here.

If he was convincing enough maybe he could get Laurel to call Vincent and get him out of his funk. It wasn't good for his fanbase and business. But first he had to figure out if she worked here or not. He looked at the time it was nearly one o'clock.

Marisol left the shop as Shawn (Tarpley) tall handsome gentleman comes in and takes a seat. (In his mind) Finally peace and quiet. I still can't believe Vince is mad about the stupid contest in the first place especially after he just broke up with Miranda (Rachel McAdams) just before Christmas because she slept with his guitarist Tony. Rebecca called him over breaking him away from his thoughts, "Mr. Hunter, Miss Dawson, will see you now."

He walked into Room A and shut the door. Nice digs. The massive massage table sat in the middle of the room. On one wall there were two cabinets that held cleaning chemicals and massage oils. On the wall closest to the door there was a bench, two rows of cubbies a changing room with a large curtain with a bathrobe hanging on the wall hook. The colors throughout the room were green, white, gold, and blue. It reminded him of a vacation in Greece, where he would've taken Marisol if they ever got involved. He missed the light in her smile, and the passion in her eyes when they talked about traveling overseas. She always turned him down saying it would be better if they were friends. He obliged of course, just waiting until she could figure out he was the right one for her.

He went into the changing room and stripped down to just his shorts and put on the robe. "Fucking great.", he whispered to himself as his groin tightened up. It had been too long since he last got laid. Being so into his thoughts he didn't see the cute African American massage therapist come into the room.

"Mr. Hunter you can come to the table now, I'm ready." He walked over and thought, no it can't be her. Can it? Her back was turned as he went and laid on the table. She decided which oils she would use on him and got some towels out. After she saw that he was on the table she started touching his shoulders and went to work.

One hour later -

He kept himself in check all throughout the session until the very end when he slipped. Shawn's voice dropped a whole octave when he said, "Mmm Buttercup don't stop, please." Laurel nearly jumped back as he said those words. The only person who called her buttercup was her first love Vince and Shawn after he found out the pet name on accident. She quickly dismissed the thought as her office phone rang. "Excuse me Mr. Hunter. You can talk to the receptionist about a followup appointment." "Oh ok. Take your time ."

She left and he breathed a huge sigh of relief. He felt amazing after that massage and would definitely recommend this place to his Mom and Vince. Shawn got up and walked around to the changing room and got dressed. In the midst of putting on his clothes he noticed a hippo shaped flashdrive on the floor and picked it up. On his way over to the changing room he saw a stack of business cards on the counter closest to the door. Jackpot! He picked up a card which read:

Whispering Winds Salon

135 Freemont St. Building C

Newton, MA 02459

LLC. Owned by Ms. Laurel Dawson LMT

6175553810 www.whisperingwinds.com

He took two cards and left her his business card. He went and talked to the receptionist about a future appointment. Just before he left Laurel came out of the room with the business card in hand. "Excuse me Shawn? You left this in the studio." He turned and told her , "I know talent when I see it." Not knowing what else to say, she said thank you. Then he left the salon and drove back to NY.

A few hours later...

Shawn called Vincent's cell phone and it immediately went to voicemail, so he left a message. "Vince you're not going to believe this but I found her. Call me when you've got ideas for the songs you're interested in for SoMo Sunday." He hung up and went to his office and got on his laptop to start making mixes for the concert.