ɴᴇɴ x ᴀɴᴅ x ɴᴇɴ

sᴏ, ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ʙʏ, sᴏ ᴢᴇᴜs ɪs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏʟᴅ, ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ.

sᴏ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

ꕥ

For the last three days, the three had made their way up the tower and currently, they were all sitting on a bench.

'So he's not supposed to be using Nen?',Gon asked.

Having walked upon Zushi and his master talking, Killua had come to them and explained what he had heard.

'Until he gets to the top floor, I mean',Gon said,'That's where all of the strongest fighters are, right? At the top?'

Looking lost in thought, Killua stared off as Gon and Valentine looked at him, curiosity painting their faces.

'Gon, Valentine.. we need to change our plan',The snowy haired boy stated,'I say, we shoot for the top floor'

Blinking in confusion, the two friends looked at one another and soon, determination filled their gazes as they nodded at one another.

'Right!',Gon cheered.

It seemed to the three that every fighter in this arena were the same.

They only relied on their physiques and that was their downfall; for the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Their egos were way too big and once they saw that they were fighting children, their egos skyrocketed even more.

As her foot connected to the back of the man's neck, a loud crash echoed through the air once his body hit the ground and Valentine gently landed back on her feet.

'Once again, Valentine has knocked out her opponent with a single kick!'

Suddenly a gasp left the announcers lips and Valentine turned her head, looking towards the arena where Gon was fighting.

'Gon has knocked out his opponent with another push!'

Standing with his hand outstretched, Gon looked towards his friends and saw Killua with a small smile on his lips as he looked at Valentine.