Chapter 10

I wake up the next day and sigh as I get up from my bed and take a nice cold shower. After that I get dressed. My phone kept ringing all night, but I didn't have the energy to pick it up. Knowing who was spamming me the whole night I unlock my phone and go to my messages to see Kassidy's texts. Bitch.

 I already know once I get downstairs for breakfast it's going to be a pain in the ass.

I walk down the stairs and hear muffled talking in the kitchen. I push open the door to see everyone already eating breakfast. I take an empty seat on the stool next to Jules. 

Everyone stops talking, and now it's awkward.

"I'm going to get ready, see you guys later." Jules says as she walks off. 

"Where are you guys going?" I ask them.

"We're going to the beach," Lily shrugs. Why wasn't I invited? "You can come if you want, not like anyone wants you to." Lily mumbles the last part.

"Lily," Carlos warns her. She rolls her eyes and huffs turning to face me. 

"Would you like to come to the beach with us?" Lily mumbles. "Hurry up and answer," She says louder.

"I mean I guess, I don't really have anything to do today," I say. 

"Great," Lily says sarcastically and walks up to her bedroom. 

******

Jule's POV

I haven't talked to Noah since last night. He didn't even bother trying to talk to me which only made me feel even worse. And now he's coming to the beach with us. How amazing.

Well screw him. I don't need a man like that. And to think I really thought we could be something. Only to find out he just lead me on. 

Anyway I change into my bathing suit ready to head to the beach. I am not trying to impress Noah by the way, it's not worth my time.

I wear a two piece swimsuit. The top part shows a god amount of my cleavage but not too much. The bottom half hs cheetah prints on them. 

I put my shirt and a pair of short jeans over them and slip on my shoes and walk downstairs

I put my shirt and a pair of short jeans over them and slip on my shoes and walk downstairs. I see Lily and Madi chatting on the couch. I take a seat next to them.

"Ready to go?" Madi turns to ask me. I just nod my head.

"Carlos! We're ready!" Lily yells. 

On cue, he comes downstairs with Jordan behind him. Chase comes down a few moments later with Noah. Ugh Noah.

Seems like Chase didn't get the memo of 'we're all mad at Noah'. But he can be clueless sometimes. Like now.

We grab our bags and stuff them in the back of the trunk. We plan to have a small picnic there too which I'm really excited about. Lily, Carlos, Noah, and I hop in one car. While Chase, Madi, and Jordan hop in the other. Why did I have to get in the same car as Noah?

At least his girlfriend isn't here. 

The car ride to the beach is silent, beside Lily singing to the radio on full blast and Carlos laughing at her. I can feel Noah give me glances at times, which I find really hard to resist looking at him because he is perfect in every way possible.

Woah, where did that come from? No I cannot think that way about him. He made me sad. 

After a few minutes we arrive at the beach. Chase's car pulls up beside us. Today is a nice and sunny day so why not swim?

The guys carried the stuff down and set them on the sand. "Last one in the water is a stupid ass!" Jordan yells. 

"You're a stupid ass," Lily yells back. 

Lily, Madi, and I a building a hole in the sand. We use to do this all the time. We dig out a big hole and fill it up with water. It's really fun. 

We created a barrier so that the tides doesn't know down some sands and making us dig even more. The hole is really deep but there is some sand left so I duck my head in the hole scooping out some sand, my ass sticking in the air. 

"Jules, someone's watching you," Lily says wiggling her brows.

I turn around to see Noah looking intently at me. I roll my eyes. Whatever. "We're mad at him remember?" I whisper yell to her.

"Oh right sorry sorry," Lily laughs and goes to get more water. The tide crashed down on our barrier making me groan. This is like the fifth time we had to rebuild it. 

"Oh what are you guys doing here?" A very familiar voice says from behind. I turn again to see Kassidy sitting on one of our chairs next to Noah. 

Rage fills me. What the hell is she doing here?

----------

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote :)