Vanir, Mind Control, And Solution

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "This took me a year to grow out. No way in hell I'm cutting it. If I ever did, I'm going to shave it all."

Kazuma: "Why?"

(Y/N): "The only thing as metal as long hair is no hair. Jens Kidman, Phil Anselmo, Maynard James Keenan."

Kazuma: "Haven't heard of a single one."

(Y/N): "Well they're really fuckin cool. I wish I could play you some of my records and CDs. Maybe that's what I'll wish for when we kill the Devil King."

Kazuma: "Out of anything the gods are able to provide, you'd pick your music collection?"

(Y/N): "Hell yeah. Those things got me through more times than I can count."

Kazuma: "It's your wish I guess. But back on the beard thing, I think you should keep it."

(Y/N): "How come?"

Kazuma: "Picture a long haired bearded guy with a guitar and a lightning sword. That's the kind of guy I'd want in my party."

(Y/N): "You don't want me in as I am now?"

Kazuma: "You know that's not what I meant."

(Y/N) snickered a bit.

(Y/N): "I don't know. I'll ask Megumin what she thinks sometime."

Kazuma looked a little confused.

(Y/N): "I've known girls that like the rugged kind of guy, and ones that like the opposite. Although, I'm pretty sure I know which one she likes more."

Kazuma: "Are you that close, or is she just easy to read."

(Y/N): "She wouldn't be easy to read if we weren't close."

Suddenly, a small bobblehead like creature walked into view.

(Y/N): "The fuck is that?"

Kazuma: "My guess is the monsters they were talking about."

(Y/N): "That? It looks harmless though. Unless it blows up or something, but how likely is that?"

Sena: "Satou."

Kazuma: "Satou here."

Sena: "It appears that someone is summoning these creatures."

She pulled out a small piece of paper.

Sena: "Therefore, I ask you to defeat the summoner, and place this on the summoning circle. This is a sealing talisman."

Aqua: "I don't know why, but looking at these masks disgusts me on an instinctual level."

Aqua picked up a rock off the ground, and got ready to throw it, but the doll marched over and hugged onto her leg.

Aqua: "What? What is this? Does it want attention? The mask still ticks me off, but the more I look, the more it looks cute-"

The doll exploded, leaving Aqua shocked on the ground.

(Y/N): "Well what do you know."

Sena: "These dolls seem to blow up on coming in contact with people."

Kazuma: "I see."

(Y/N): "It's a Baron Bunny."

Aqua: "Why are you so calm about this?!"

Darkness walked forward into one of the dolls. It exploded but Darkness was unfazed.

Darkness: "Let's move."