Gojo Satoru . 🍋 "New Toy"

Start from the beginning

Hm. I could get her something, or I can just go over there and pick her up early. She did say the door was unlocked.

Turning on my heal, I started my walk to Y/N's house. It wasn't too far, maybe a ten minute walk.

Making my way up the stairs to the quiet apartment, I knocked on the door just to make sure it was okay to enter. But after no response, I figured I should just follow Y/N's words with the door being unlocked, so I let myself in.

Taking in the atmosphere of the small apartment, my eyes glanced around under my blindfold to the adorable accents she kept around the area. The sofa was adorned with gummy bear shaped pillows, and multiple fuzzy blankets were placed around the area ready for use.

It was quite quiet, I figured. But perhaps she was in the middle of something, or just getting changed.

But faintly, I did here something. It sounding like heavy breathing, with an occasional mumble. And it was coming from down the hall, a door in my view that was left creaked open.

Surely if it was something private, she would have shut the door...Is she okay? After all, this didn't sound like your normal at-home workout video.

Making my way down the hall, I was about to knock on the door to the bedroom before I heard the soft voice of Y/N reappear.

"G-gojo..."

Instantly raising my eyebrows, I removed my hand from the area of the door. In the best way, this was extremely arousing to find that someone was pleasuring themselves to him. But as I listened to Y/N's soft moans, I also heard the gentle hum of what was already obvious to him.

A vibrator.

I felt a smirk beginning form form on my face as I leaned against the wall, enjoying her sounds. Even if it was an invasion of privacy, it was arousing to say the least.

I felt myself grow warm, becoming intoxicated to Y/N's noises as I felt my erection forming. Letting out a sigh of frustration, I felt myself becoming more and more excited to involve myself with her.

Y/N POV

Oh, god. It feels so good. I thought, glancing over at my timer which still hadn't gone off. The new sensation of the vibrations against my clit was sending me into overdrive, making it much quicker to reach my release.

I was moaning out Gojo's name quietly, his body tainting my thoughts as I placed my free hand under my loose t-shirt to grapple at my own breast. I felt the breath leave my lungs as my release peaked.

I moaned out, my legs shaking as I had taken the vibrator away almost right after the release came. My hole spasmed around nothing, the feeling of pleasure pounding through my chest as my eyes rolled back into my head.

I heard a sound, looking up towards my door as I continued to pant, my body still recovering from its first ever orgasm with a vibrator. But the sight that I saw was the last one I wanted to see.

Gojo stood against the doorway, looking right at my partially bare body with my new toy at my side. He was smirking devilishly as I felt myself instantly grow red, the amount of heat rushing to my head making me feel like I was going to pass out.