𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑂𝑁𝐸

Start from the beginning

"Stop eye-fucking Alice Cullen and choose. Damon or Stefan." Jessica said, grinning from ear to ear.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I shifting my body fully over to her.

"Trick question, neither. I'm team Mikaelson." I answered earning a groan of dissatisfaction from Jessica and a chuckle from Angela.

Jessica and I continued talking about random things but my mind wasn't there and either.

As much as I hated Bella right now, I was a bit worried. When I went home after spending time with the Cullen's Bella wasn't there.

I essentially brushed it off, and chalked it up to her and Edward going a few rounds (he has vampire stamina and Bella's a thirsty bitch). But she came home hours later. She had a giddy look on her face. My guess was he told her the secret.

I thought nothing of it and had amazing dreams about ice-cream and Sebastian Stan, but when I woke up, Bella was gone and her car was still in the driveway. Dad was already at work so I couldn't ask him where she was.

And even now, she's not at school. She's nowhere to be seen.

I huff to myself before slapping Eric behind the head— for making a sexual joke about Alice, Jasper and I.

I soon found myself getting lost in the mundane conversations around me— though none were really my taste.

Jessica and Mike are flirting, Eric is babbling on about Angela's camera; while Angela takes pictures of our surroundings with said camera.

"Oh.. my.. god!" Angela exclaims catching my attention. I look at her, confused, before following her line of gaze.

I knew my eyes were probably as wide as saucers as I stared at the scene in-front of me.

I stood there wide eyed, trying to process what I see exactly.

Edward opens the door for a anxious (constipated) looking Bella. Edward has a smug look on his face, though his eyes are hidden behind expensive sunglasses.

My eyes snap over to my second family. Rosalie looks like she's about to murder Bella and Edward, Alice and Jasper have a unreadable expression on their face, and Emmett is equally as wide eyed as I looked just seconds ago.

I honestly can't believe what I am seeing.

I knew it was a bit hypocritical to be upset, but that didn't stop me from feeling angry.

A secret that big; shouldn't just be forced out of someone because of pure curiosity and obsession.

Bella didn't even stop to think why.

Why were they keeping such a thing a secret?

Why do I feel the way I do?

Why are they so closed off and secretive?

I scoff, finally catching myself from my surprised state. I click my tongue before I found myself storming off into the school building.

 I click my tongue before I found myself storming off into the school building