Looking for my gun that I knew in the heat of the moment I had left with my pants on the floor. I find it under the bed and put it back in my waistband after checking how many bullets I had. I leave the room and close the door softly before heading to Brooklyn's room. Sometime in the night I had heard my friends come home — two of them had their own fun night and Brooklyn had been singing drunkenly in her room until she presumably collapsed on her bed.

Kicking open her bedroom door, I step in to see Brooklyn sipping on a bottle of vodka before she closes the bottle and puts it back in her mini fridge. She's wide awake and ready to impress like usual, she turns to me in surprise.

"You could knock." She mutters before grabbing her phone and gun.

"I could." I respond before casting a look at the mini fridge. Brooklyn had been drunk off her ass for as long as we turned old enough to know that alcohol wasn't about the taste but rather the feeling you eventually got. From the moment alcohol touched her lips, she had been chasing that feeling.

"Don't start, Francesca." Brooklyn replied to my look of wondering and concern. I didn't hide my emotions in front of her — I was an open book when it came to my friends because they were the only ones I could even mildly trust. "We have a meeting."

She brushes past me and I follow her annoyed. I didn't say anything more because I knew it was better if we talked later about my concern. Misha and Delphi are dressed and drinking cups of coffee when Brooklyn and I enter the kitchen.

Misha hands me a cup of coffee and I thank her before walking towards the little conference room. Harvey and Adonis round the corner from the hallway that leads downstairs where some of my gang members and staff live.

Harvey is wearing a cast but he looks to be in a relatively calm mood. "Miss Gray, I found you a secretary."

Adonis smiles broadly, "We already vetted him, he's from another gang and he's perfect."

I roll my eyes, "finally got tired of me?"

"I will always be your bodyguard, but you needed a secretary and fast." Harvey chuckles.

"Very well, send everything to Misha." I say before pushing open the conference door and taking a sip of the strong black coffee.

I sit at the head of the table before looking over a few documents that are already on the table. It was just countless of drug orders and transportation insurance confirmations. I sign a few as Misha, Delphi, Brooklyn, and James walk into the conference room.

James White is a tall blonde bombshell of a woman. She had the perfect full hourglass figure and was absolutely pleasurable in all ways — it was a pity that she was as straight as an arrow. We had been in business with each other for over three years now and she had never disappointed me. She was also my trusty accountant and unlike anyone else that I met more recently, she had gained a fragment of my trust easily.

"Where's Bea?" I ask.

"She's dealing with some last minute gala issues." Brooklyn replies as she types on her phone.

"Do I want to know?"

"No, you definitely do not want to know."

"Great." I say before rubbing my forehead.

"Don't worry about it, Bea has everything under control, she always does."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I shoo the problem away. "Did the Black Phantoms get the shipment?"

Delphi nods, "Yeah, last night."

"Good, I need to email Dianna Sultan before tonight and tell her that she needs to sell over half the supply by next week."