Bonus: The Wedding

Start from the beginning

"Beau's crying" Austin deadpanned before glancing down at Katie with a bright smile. "That's why your other dad is hiding outside the room. He can't handle emotions to save his life" he mocked in the high voice he only used for Katie. The other boys often teased him for it.

"Is he alright?" Aiden asked, his head snapping up. Austin only shrugged as if what he said wasn't shaking Aiden's world.

"Probably. Markos and Lucy are taking care of him so you don't have to worry" Austin mumbled, not bothering to lift his gaze from Katie who was nearly passed out in his arms. Jayce had helped Austin through the adoption system and helped him set everything up, but when it came time to finally choose the kid Austin and Jullian had fallen in love with the dark-skinned curly-haired princess in his arms. He had gotten more than enough help from Jayce when it came to learning to do her hair and it hadn't taken long for the other boys to fall in love with Katie and claim her as their niece.

"Okay..." Aiden sighed and leaned back in his chair. Beau and Shelby had insisted they got married in the church, and Aiden wasn't complaining as long as he got to marry Beau. Aiden wasn't religious in the slightest, he'd like to believe something was there after death but he simply couldn't. But he still went to church with Beau on the occasion just to keep him company. They had found a very gay-friendly church and overall, Beau seemed happy there.

"Where's Jayce?" Austin asked as he looked around the room.

"Jayce has become Shelby's new favorite person and I think she wishes he was her son-in-law instead" Aiden rolled his eyes in annoyance. It took him years to get the woman to fully like him. It took Jayce two minutes of meeting her. Now she was dragging him around to help her do random and insignificant tasks she could have easily done on her own.

"Quit touching my hair" Austin groaned as he tried to duck away from the tiny hands tugging at his naturally blonde hair. "That's just impolite"

"Otay twink" Her small voice squeaked. Aiden bit back a laugh as Austin's lips pressed into a thin line before his signature condescending smile reached his lips and he shoved his daughter into the nearest person's, who happened to be Xander's, arms.

"Excuse me while I kick my husband's ass" Austin deadpanned before angrily stomping out of the room to go hunt down Jullian. Aiden snorted as his brother awkwardly held the toddler before Jayce finally walked in.

"Katie!" Jayce grinned and Xander happily passed the child to Jayce. "How's my favorite girl?"

"Good" Katie giggled. Jayce had grown out his hair a bit. It was still in cornrows and they were now long enough to pull back into a small bun. He wore a matching suit to the other boys and wore a bright smile as he played with the small child.

Across the hall, Beau was having a mental breakdown. It wasn't because he was marrying Aiden... It was because Markos was his best man instead of Lukas. Beau didn't care that he wasn't marrying Lukas... He loved Aiden more than life itself. He wanted a nice long life with him and to spend every minute of it together. The problem came when he had believed that he'd get married with Lukas at his side...

"It's okay, Bubba" Lucy sighed as she gave Beau a tight hug. The small and curvy frizzy-haired girl had opted to wear a dress rather than a suit like the other boys and Sage. Since their wedding colors were brown and baby blue, the boy's suits were all a nice brown and white while Katie - their flower girls - dress was a light blue that matched Lucy's.

"I'm fine" Beau repeated although he certainly was not. Markos lightly massaged his shoulders from behind and Beau noticed a black diamond snake ring on one of his fingers.

"No, you aren't..." Markos sighed. "Do you want me to get Aiden?"

"No... That's bad luck" Beau mumbled. Things had been perfect between him and Aiden. They had been living together for a few years but hadn't slept together. Beau had always thought he'd lose his virginity long before marriage because for a long time he wasn't able to get married. Not legally, anyway. He had taken a purity pledge at his church when he was twelve. He didn't know what he was taking at the time, but if Lukas had taken it so would he. And when he did realize what he had taken, he had planned to break it as soon as possible. But not anymore... He had decided to uphold that pledge. He didn't know why, it just felt right and Aiden had been more than supportive.