ᴡʜᴀᴛ x ɪs x ɴᴇɴ

ꕥ

After the matches had ended for the day, the three headed to the 50th floor by the elevator and Gon's eyes brightened as he stepped inside, tightly gripping the straps of his backpack.

'The 200th floors are divided into classes, each containing ten floors. So, if someone defeats an opponent on the 50th floor, then they advance to the 60th floor',The woman explained,'Lose and they automatically drop down to the 40th floor'

Gon nodded in understanding.

'So that's how it works'

'Also I've heard that once you get all the way up to the 100th floor, they comp you your very own room!'

Hearing a voice speaking up from behind them, the trio turn their heads and blink in surprise. They all locked eyes with the very same boy from before, the one who had knocked out his opponent and stared at Valentine.

Of course, only one of them had added that definition of him in.

'Oh! I'm sorry, how impolite! Osu! My name is Zushi and you?'

Fully turning around, Killua stared at the boy and shoved his hands in his pockets.

'I'm Killua'

'My names Gon'

"And I'm Valentine!"

Staring up at the blonde with his mouth agape, Zushi blinked in shock and observed the girl.

She was very pretty.

Beautiful, in fact.

Noticing the boy's stare, Killua frowned and cleared his throat, causing Zushi to blink out of his daze, looking between the three.

Hearing a small and loud chirp, a small noise of confusion escaped the boy's lips as his eyes turned to look at the girl's shoulder, seeing a small bird perched there.

A harsh bite squeezed at Valentine's neck and she let out a sharp cry, her hand flying to her neck as she tried to sooth the pain, gently rubbing the spot.

"Ow!"

'Hey!',Killua shouted, his eyes glaring daggers into the small bird's body,'That was uncalled for, you jerk!'