He just continues to ignore you, while Hange notices something. "Guys!
His tooth— It grew back right away!—" Hange says very shocked at their discovery.

"That's crazy? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, look inside Y/n."

You take a peek inside Eren's mouth and to your surprise the tooth already grew back.

"I guess you're just special then!" You say to him shocked, you not even knowing what to say back to him.

He looks at you a bit confused and probably weirded out by your weird nature. "What?
I never said being special was a bad thing, did I?" You look back at him, trying to stop the bleeding from his tooth.

He just nods, not really knowing what to say. He probably didn't expect the surgery corps to be this weird, I mean he randomly can shift into a titan now, and he just got beat up, and found out his teeth grew back super fast. If you were in his place, you would've done the same.

"Okay! Let's show him to his room?" You say throwing away the dirtied handkerchief into the trash bin.

"Okay, follow me Eren." Petra says guiding Eren towards the room he's supposed to be "staying in."

"Staying in? More like cleaning." Hange jokes around.
You laugh, "You're not wrong though."

"Tch. If I see even a speck of dust, you're cleaning it again. Go help Eren and Petra clean." He tells you.

"Ugh, fine." You say leaving the room to go see what Petra and Eren are doing. They were probably listening to levi and cleaning. You on the other hand, didn't exactly want to do that, but it didn't matter the most. You were a captain too, so if Levi thinks he's all high and might he should think again.

"Hi guys." You enter the room, Petra giving you a glare.Yyou didn't know why, but she was a little rude to you, though you didn't mind.

"I'm gonna be cleaning with you guys! Who's excited to clean with Y/n heichou?" You try to ease the tension.

"No one? You guys need to ease up a bit." You frown disappointed.

"Sorry." Eren mumbles.

"Don't worry about it! I understand." You say starting to get to work.
"Um, so you have your own group too?" Eren asks you a little out of the blue.

"Yep. Though Hange and Levi "borrow" them a lot."

"Hey, are you scared of Levi, Jeager?" You ask him, he said he didn't hate Levi, but you were here to test that.

"Um," He gulps, "A little."
You pat him on the shoulder, "Dont be. He's not that scary, he's a 5'2 man what's he gonna do? Give you cleaning duties? Spray you with windex?" You reassure him. Which whatever you said was true.

"Oi. Brats, get to work and stop talking." Levi walks into the room, with Petra quickly wiping off the dust near the window.

He checked to see if there was any dust or something he didn't approve of and there was lots of complaints.

"It's not clean enough, clean it again."

"Seriously? You are literally no fun. Just like Erwin, always giving me paperwork." You whine.

"Shut up, what are you a kid?"

"My inner 7 year old self tells me I am. And so what if I'm a kid, do you have a thing against kids?" You say annoyed by his comment.

"Whatever." He says walking out of the room, closing the door behind him.

You stick out your tongue at him.

"Um, he's not even here?" She questions you.
"That's the whole point." You say a little bit awkwardly.

You get back to cleaning the room. 

This is the most awkward encounter I've ever had, with anyone in fact. 

"Um so Eren, do you have any friends that are planning on joining the survey corps? Because I need some new recruits for my team!" You wipe the dust off the bottom of the table. 

"Yeah, I think Armin and Mikasa are going...
Jean, Connie, and Ymir...Though they did say they were going to military..So I'm not so sure.." He trails off somewhere.

"Well, Armin and Mikasa. Is Mikasa an Ackerman? I checked her files and saw that she had the last name of Ackerman." 

"Yeah, She's an ackerman.." He trails off somewhere again. 

"Hm, does she know Levi?" You ask him, curious to know more about Mikasa.
"They are probably distant cousins." He says, never recalling knowing about a "Levi Ackerman."

"Hm that's nice! You're lucky. You get to be protected by the survey corps, and more so the Levi and Hange squad!" You tell him, trying to brighten the mood. 

Petra continued to glare at you, while you and Eren talk about exciting things while cleaning. You could fit the mood because you practically were a child. 

"Okat, well let's keep cleaning then after I can show you my horse!" You insisted.

"Okay!" He said willingly, finally comfortable with you.

It took you a while to gain his trust, but you did it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:how are ya'll doing, also i had tomake petra bitchy to add flavor so </33other than that i actually love her 😭

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
how are ya'll doing, also i had to
make petra bitchy to add flavor 
so </33
other than that i actually love her 😭

AUTHOR'S NOTE:how are ya'll doing, also i had tomake petra bitchy to add flavor so </33other than that i actually love her 😭